1,870,730 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Metrics: Missing platform metrics for multiple VMs in UK South region — ongoing issue

Problem description I am experiencing an issue where platform metrics such as Percentage CPU, VmAvailabilityMetric, and Available Memory Percentage for multiple virtual machines in the UK South region have stopped being reported since 01:11 UTC on…

Azure Monitor
Azure Monitor

An Azure service that is used to collect, analyze, and act on telemetry data from Azure and on-premises environments.

4,018 questions
asked 2026-09-29T16:13:28.91+00:00
Tosin Adeyemo 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-01T01:11:53.6466667+00:00
Venkatanaidu Madamanchi 85 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
5 answers

Activate 365 prompt when I have Office for home and student 2021

I have Office for Home and Student 2021 - added September 26, 2024. I keep getting prompted to activate Microsoft 365 - and this has deactivtaed my 2021 version - I cant use Word. Please correct this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-09-30T23:36:04.63+00:00
s pickford 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-01T01:11:28.34+00:00
s pickford 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to stop getting the message "Your device has run into a problem and needs to restart"

The title says it all. I get this message every few days while on the internet. The computer (HP Pc) immediately restarts and seems OK after that. When I start Chrome, it tells me that Chrome was shut down incorrectly and offers to restore my tabs. This…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-07-21T16:42:11.56+00:00
Paul Busman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-01T01:10:59.18+00:00
BryceSor 5,510 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Windows PIN recovery options

My moms pc apparently had an issue with her PIN so I erased it and wants her to create a new one. The problem is that the recovery option is an email address that she can not remember the password (shes 89) and the phone number on the account is her…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-01-26T18:25:06.22+00:00
Robert Sante 20 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-01T01:10:26.8266667+00:00
Jeiven agosto 0 Reputation points
2 answers

New computer, but Microsoft Office is paid subscription is on old computer. How do I update?

I have a new computer and my Microsoft Office subscription is on my old computer. How do I add the new computer to my subscription?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-01T00:31:44.8166667+00:00
Loren Simpson 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-01T01:09:48.7333333+00:00
TaoLi 113.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

I can't activate my Microsoft account on my desktop app

I'm trying to active my Microsoft outlook on my computer app and it said there is an error or it doesn't exist. Please help direct me what feature I need to set to activate. Jason

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-01T01:09:28.37+00:00
Jason Chittavong 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Sign-in, management, and use of account. Need to continue chat from the point I was disconnected on Sunday

Need to continue chat from the point I was disconnected on Sunday. I have the last portion of that chat so that I can give to continue.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-01T00:28:37.5833333+00:00
Michael Kay 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-01T01:09:02.44+00:00
Estrella721 46,165 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

OneDrive Error 0x8007017C after changing drive location .ini file

I have changed the path name of my OneDrive so that it is the same across computers my modifying the address at the .ini file in this folder: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive\settings After restarting the computer, I'm getting the 0x8007017C error when…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | Other | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T20:14:10.0466667+00:00
George Kontaroudis 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-01T01:08:35.72+00:00
Ian-T 12,830 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Microsoft disabling my Office 2019 software

I purchased a HP Envy laptop in December 2019 and paid extra to have MS Office 2019 (standalone home and student version) preloaded on it. It has worked perfectly well these past years and now I am getting a popup notice that it will stop functioning for…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T20:34:37.0466667+00:00
Jeff Bryan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-01T01:07:51.8+00:00
Xavier-D 13,490 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

InsufficientQuota

I am experiencing the following: ERROR: {"code": "InvalidTemplateDeployment", "message": "The template deployment '...' is not valid according to the validation procedure. The following resource provider(s) -…

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.

5,051 questions
asked 2026-09-30T09:11:29.2233333+00:00
Mike-E-angelo 631 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-01T01:06:09.4333333+00:00
Sai Kiran Mudavath 10 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
4 answers

Microsoft Print to PDF not showing save as dialogue

Recently, when I choose Micorsoft Print to PDF, the dialogue to "Save as" is not opening.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-27T20:22:02.4733333+00:00
David Lambert 26 Reputation points
recommended 2026-10-01T01:05:39.9233333+00:00
_AW_ 69,496 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How to reactivate windows after replacing motherboard

I replaced my motherboard on a pc that I purchased with Windows 10 preloaded. That was later upgraded to Windows 11. I need to reactivate windows.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-09-30T21:49:06.0333333+00:00
Jason Schaumberg 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-01T01:05:17.5166667+00:00
Jason Schaumberg 0 Reputation points
2 answers

file not saving in word and excel

The save failed due to lack of memory or disk space. (8th governing board meeting minutes_K...) why do I have this problem and how do I resolve it.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-01T00:02:54.7166667+00:00
Kwame Dei Asamoah-Okyere 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-01T01:04:59.34+00:00
TaoLi 113.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
5 answers

Excel Mobile App for iPad Suddenly Freezing, Failing to Save, and Becoming Unresponsive Across 22+ Devices

We have approximately 22 service technicians who use the Microsoft Excel mobile app on iPads every day to complete inspection reports in the field. This workflow has worked reliably for years. However, within the span of approximately one day, all of our…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | iOS
asked 2026-09-18T00:58:20.86+00:00
Kane Wyatt 45 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-01T01:04:54.8966667+00:00
cZwonderpig 0 Reputation points
4 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Issue while logging in to Azure/Entra portal - AADSTS160021/AADSTS16000/AADSTS50020

When trying to access the Azure portal getting below Errors: AADSTS160021/AADSTS16000(Interaction required)

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Other
asked 2023-09-29T06:27:45.6333333+00:00
Givary-MSFT 35,916 Reputation points Microsoft Employee Moderator
answered 2026-10-01T01:03:59.61+00:00
Ruy Perez 0 Reputation points
1 answer

"Replies are restricted" in Teams Android

My Teams app in Android showed the "Replies are restricted" blocker in meeting chats in my work account when the meeting is not ongoing. Even those meeting chats where I am the organizer. (Teams for iOS is not affected.) I've seen many forums…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Teams on mobile devices
asked 2026-10-01T00:13:38.7766667+00:00
David Kyle Anastacio 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-01T01:01:49.46+00:00
Jay1 Tran 1,380 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Classic jigsaw missing 2 collections

I have downloaded cheese lovers and Fiji islands, started the 2 games. I have not used classic jigsaw for a while, but when I opened it yesterday, first I was asked if I wanted to renew my subscriptions, which I did. The puzzle, cheese lovers, which I…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
asked 2026-09-29T04:47:44.78+00:00
Alan Beck 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-01T01:00:42.11+00:00
Alan Beck 0 Reputation points
1 answer

calendar invites not showing

I'm not receiving the accepted my calendar invites confirmed to my calendar meetings

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar
asked 2026-09-29T14:39:24.6466667+00:00
commented 2026-10-01T01:00:06.2033333+00:00
Ian-T 12,830 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

How to see everything in my inbox using new Outlook for Windows

I hit the sync button on my new outlook for windows and the only email I see in my inbox now is new email, no read email. I have selected the filter to all, focused is turned off and the date sort is by newest to oldest. All my subfolders still contain…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-09-29T14:40:21.7866667+00:00
Buddie Stiles 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-01T00:59:37.6+00:00
Ian-T 12,830 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

HELP WITH THIS CHATT

so bacically i am trying to have a chat with my friend but itsays admin hasint approved and then i scrolled down and clicked learn more right cuz i wanted to ask adminastration to approve it and it sent me hear sooooo like HELP

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Chats | Search messages and conversations
asked 2026-09-30T23:02:58.45+00:00
Annabelle Rodriguez 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-01T00:59:34.2466667+00:00
Jade Ng 15,775 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator