Hello @Peppers ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
Note: Azure DevTest Labs is not all required in Azure Data Share.
Azure Data Share enables organizations to simply and securely share data with multiple customers and partners. You can provision a new data share account, add datasets, and invite your customers and partners to your data share. Data providers are always in control of the data that they've shared. Azure Data Share makes it simple to manage and monitor what data was shared, when and by whom.
What are the Prerequisites to share the data in Azure?
- Azure Subscription: If you don't have an Azure subscription, create a free account before you begin.
- Your recipient's Azure e-mail address (using their e-mail alias won't work).
- If the source Azure data store is in a different Azure subscription than the one you will use to create Data Share resource, register the Microsoft.DataShare resource provider in the subscription where the Azure data store is located.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators