This article is a solution idea. If you'd like us to expand the content with more information, such as potential use cases, alternative services, implementation considerations, or pricing guidance, let us know by providing GitHub feedback.
Build secure and scalable e-commerce solutions that meet the demands of both customers and business. Engage customers through customized products and offers, process transactions quickly and securely, and focus on fulfillment and customer service.
Potential use cases
This solution is ideal for the retail industry.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- The web application is hosted in an Azure Web App.
- The data (products and session state) gets stored in Azure MySQL DB.
- Static content and product images are stored in an Azure Storage account.
- Azure Cognitive Search is used to search across all the products.
Key technologies used to implement this architecture:
- App Service overview
- What is Azure Cognitive Search?
- What is Azure Database for MySQL?
- What is Azure HDInsight?
- What is Azure Blob storage?
Microsoft Learn modules:
- Configure app service plans
- Create an Azure Cognitive Search solution
- Deploy MariaDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL on Azure
- Explore Azure Blob storage
- Introduction to Azure HDInsight