What's new and changed in Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.14 (November 2020)
This article lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.14. This version has a build number of 10.0.605 and is available on the following schedule:
- Preview release: September 2020
- General availability (self-update): October 2020
- Auto-update: November 2020
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site. Additional links point to additional documentation that is currently available for that feature. Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
- Abandoned cart capabilities for e-commerce
- Experimentation in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Support for adding items to purchase orders during receiving in POS
- For more information, see Inbound inventory operation in POS.
- Support serial number registration on outbound transfer order shipments from POS
- For more information, see Work with serialized items in the POS.
- Social share module
- For more information, see Social share module.
- Process credit cards without a hardware station
- For more information, see Process credit cards without a hardware station.
- Gift card balance check module
- For more information, see Gift card module.
Platform updates for finance and operations apps
Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.14 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.14 of finance and operations apps.
For information about the bug fixes that are included in this update, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Commerce article describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Commerce.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Commerce article 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.