Get Help + Support
Admins can use the Help + support experience in the Power Platform admin center to get self-help solutions in real-time for their issue. If the issue can't be resolved through self-help, you can use the same Help + support experience to contact a Microsoft support representative.
An example of solutions provided for Dynamics 365 App for Outlook issues:
You have a security role that is enabled for creating support requests. Users having one of these security roles can create support requests:
- Microsoft Entra Role Admin
- Environment Administrator (or System Administrator role in Dataverse)
- Company Admin
- Billing Admin
- Service Admin
- CRM Service Admin
- CRM Organization Admin
- Power Platform Admin
- Security Admin
- Partner Delegated Admin
- SharePoint Admin
- Teams Admin
- Exchange Admin
- Power BI Admin
- Power Apps Environment Admin
- Power Apps Full Admin
- Compliance Admin
- Helpdesk Admin
- LCS User
Available for the following support plans:
- Subscription Support
- Professional Direct Support
- Unified Support
In the following cases, you might not be able to create a support request or we can't provide relevant solutions:
- There is an issue with your Unified or Premier Support contract. Please contact your Incident Manager or Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM).
- Your Support subscription has expired. Please renew.
- We couldn't find your support plan.
- If you have a Unified or Premier Support plan, please contact your Incident Manager or Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM).
- If you have a non-Unified/Premier Support plan, please verify the plan is active. For support information, see Community forums.
View solutions or create a support request
Sign in to the Power Platform admin center with your admin credentials.
Select Help + support > New support request.
Select the product with the issue. Fill in the problem type, a description of the issue, and then select See solutions.
Based on the information you provided, you'll see a list of possible solutions to your issue. Select the relevant solution and see if the content can successfully guide you to a fix.
We've made changes to the product listing when creating a new support request. The following products are now available from the menu:
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Omnichannel for Customer Service
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Power Platform Administration
This change won't have any impact on your licenses.
If the guidance doesn't resolve your issue, scroll down and select Next, and fill in the fields in the form pages.
If you have one of the plans listed in Prerequisites, you can set the severity to a higher level than Minimal.
If you have a Unified or Premier support plan that is not listed, select Add new contract and fill in the fields. If you don't know your access or contract ID, please contact your service admin or Incident Manager or Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM).
- For Contract ID/Password, please enter your Unified or Premier contract ID.
- The Contract ID/Password defaults to the Unified or Premier contract ID. If you have changed the password when registering online in the Unified/Premier portal, you should use the updated password instead of the contract ID.
Once you submit your request it will appear in the list of support requests.
You can check the status and edit your request on this page.
Advisory services and premium support plan
A premium support plan includes advisory services. You can submit a request to get answers relative to recommendations, best practices, general advice or guidance on the usage of the products.
Without a premium support plan, you can only submit request on technical issues. Progressively, such restriction will be enforced and you won't be able to create a support request for advisory services unless you have a premium support plan.
Limited preview: Report outage
This is a preview feature available only to a limited set of customers to try out. If you don't see the Report Outage link, don't worry! We'll be bringing this feature to all customers in the future.
If you're experiencing a service outage, select the Report outage link to report the outage so that we can timely review and act on it.
Fill out the pages and then submit to have your support request receive an expedited review.
We'd love to know your thoughts on the new outage reporting process. Or, if you'd like to be considered for this limited preview, please fill out this form.
Model-driven apps and support environments
For some support requests, you’ll be asked to request a support environment. Currently, support environments can’t be created for the Power Apps or Power Automate product options in the What product where you using when the issue occurred? field. To create a support request which includes a support environment for Power Platform issues, select the Microsoft Dataverse product for that field.