Learn how Microsoft Online Services investigate, manage, and respond to security concerns to protect customers and the Microsoft cloud environment.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe Microsoft’s Assume Breach Strategy and Defense-in-Depth approach to security.
- Explain how Microsoft defines a Security Incident, the federated model that Microsoft uses for Security Incident Response across the organization, and how customers and Microsoft share responsibility for security in the cloud.
- Describe how Microsoft prepares to deal with security issues through training, testing, and knowledge sharing.
- Describe how the Security Incident Response team detects and analyzes potential security issues.
- Describe how issues are contained, eradicated, and how recovery is handled.
- Describe how Microsoft incorporates lessons from security incidents into our processes and procedures.
- Explain how and when Microsoft will notify your organization in the event a Security Incident affects your tenant.