Power Virtual Agents capabilities and features are now part of Microsoft Copilot Studio, after significant investments in generative AI and enhanced integrations across Microsoft Copilot.
Some articles and screenshots might refer to Power Virtual Agents while we update documentation and training content.
Want to enhance or customize your Power Apps canvas app? You can use easy-to-write formulas to make changes in your app that include changing the format or position of controls, do simple math calculations, or implement conditional formatting in your design.
This module explains how to:
- Understand the basics of how to use formulas in a canvas app
- Change the format of a date control
- Use a formula to do simple math calculations
- Change the position of an icon using a formula
- Understand how to implement conditional formatting in canvas apps using a formula
A basic understanding of how to create a canvas app in Power Apps. This should include adding controls to the app. An understanding of working with data in Power Apps is also helpful but not required.