Use Visual Studio Code and Azure Functions to rapidly create a serverless API, implement a RESTful architecture and safely store secure information like connection strings.
In this module, you will:
- Establish a solid understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (API).
- Create an API with Azure Functions v3 programming model for Node.js.
- Connect to Azure Cosmos DB from an Azure Function.
- Discern the benefits of REST and how to implement a RESTful API.
- Distinguish the different types of security for Azure Functions and web-based APIs.
- Deploy an Azure Functions application.