Power Virtual Agents capabilities and features are now part of Microsoft Copilot Studio, after significant investments in generative AI and enhanced integrations across Microsoft Copilot.
Some articles and screenshots might refer to Power Virtual Agents while we update documentation and training content.
With Dataverse low-code plug-ins, you can create reusable Power Fx logic that runs on demand or in response to a Dataverse data event. You can use low-code plug-ins to implement data validation and data manipulation of your Dataverse data. Low-code plug-in logic can use Microsoft Power Platform connectors as part of their logic. You can use instant plug-ins from Power Apps canvas apps and Power Automate flows.
This module explains how to:
- Use low-code plug-ins for data validation
- Use low-code plug-ins to create and modify Dataverse table rows
- Use Microsoft Power Platform connectors from a low-code plug-in
- Create a Power Apps canvas app that uses a low-code plug-in
- Create a Power Automate flow that uses a low-code plug-in