You'll be able to configure Azure Disk Encryption for Windows IaaS VMs and back up and recover encrypted data.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe Azure Disk Encryption.
- Configure Key Vault to support Azure Disk Encryption.
- Explain how to encrypt Azure IaaS VM hard disks.
- Back up and recover encrypted data from IaaS VM hard disks.
In order to get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Domain Name System (DNS), the Distributed File System (DFS), Microsoft Hyper-V, and file and storage services
- Common Windows Server management tools
- Core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies
- On-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies
- Implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication)
- Windows PowerShell scripting
- Automation and monitoring