Do you want to create new data columns or use existing standardized columns for your business solutions? This module will show you how to manage or create new columns within a table in Dataverse.
In this module, you will:
- Learn what a column is in Dataverse.
- Learn about the types of columns that are available in Dataverse.
- Add a column to a table.
- Learn what a primary name column is in Dataverse.
- Identify restrictions that are associated with columns.
- Create an auto-numbering column.
- Create an alternate key.
A basic understanding of what a database is and its role within a software solution.