Create a new .NET project and work with dependencies
Use dependencies from the NuGet registry to develop .NET applications faster. Learn how to manage dependencies for your project.
After you complete this module, you'll be able to:
- Initialize .NET projects.
- Add packages to and remove packages from a .NET project.
- Manage your package dependencies and update them in a predictable way.
- Local installations of the .NET SDK and Visual Studio Code
- C# extension for Visual Studio Code
- Experience with using the command line
Knowledge check min