Dynamics 365 Commerce has an omnichannel pricing engine that can be used across all Commerce channels. Having this single version of the data that the Commerce channels can use to pull pricing, discounts, discount priorities, coupons, and promotions, means that pricing can be consistent or as channel-specific as needed.
In this module, you will:
- Learn about sales price and price adjustments.
- Learn about the retail pricing engine and its specifics.
- Learn how to configure price groups.
- Discover and work with retail discount types.
- Learn about price reports.
- Learn how to use the Dynamics 365 Commerce pricing engine to create a sales quote in Dynamics 365 Sales.