Minecraft Education supports game-based teaching and learning in a creative, collaborative, and problem-solving immersive environment. Model a house building lesson, assess the lesson, and apply it in the classroom with a lesson planner.
In this module, you will:
- Describe Minecraft Education and prepare to teach your first lesson with it
- Describe teaching a lesson with the Teach and release model - Build a house
- Plan a lesson - Break apart the lesson plan and make changes as though you
were going to teach it
- Identify the benefits of game-based learning when crafting learning
experiences for students.
- Explain how to assess learning in the Minecraft game
ISTE Standards for Educators:
- Educator - Designer
- Educator - Facilitator
- Leaders - Empowering Leader
UNESCO Standards for Educators:
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Teacher Professional Learning