In this module, you've used Entity Framework Core to persist data to a database. You can apply these same skills to other EF Core database providers, like SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
Learn more with a Channel 9 video series
Get details from the official EF Core documentation
File issues and ask questions
Join the team and guests for .NET Data Community Standups
- Azure Cosmos DB and EF Core
- Testing EF Core Apps
- GraphQL and OData: An In-Depth Discussion
- The plan for EF Core 7.0 (EF7)
- SQL Server Temporal Tables and EF Core 6
- PostgreSQL and EF Core
- EF Core's Global Query Filters
- Building Modern Apps with GraphQL
- Azure SQL for Cloud-Born Applications and Developers
- Performance Tuning an EF Core App
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.