Entity Framework documentation hub
Entity Framework is a modern object-relation mapper that lets you build a clean, portable, and high-level data access layer with .NET (C#) across a variety of databases, including SQL Database (on-premises and Azure), SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Azure Cosmos DB. It supports LINQ queries, change tracking, updates, and schema migrations.
Develop with Entity Framework Core
Develop your first app
- .NET Core console app accessing SQLite with EF Core
- ASP.NET Core Razor Pages web app accessing SQL Server LocalDB or SQLite with EF Core
- ASP.NET Core MVC web app accessing SQL Server with EF Core
- WPF .NET Core app accessing SQLite with EF Core
- Windows Forms .NET Core app accessing SQLite with EF Core
- Xamarin mobile app accessing SQLite with EF Core
Contribute to Entity Framework docs. Read our contributor guide.