Windows as a service
Find the tools and resources you need to help deploy and support Windows as a service in your organization.
Latest news, videos, & podcasts
Find the latest and greatest news on Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Discovering the Windows 10 Update history pages
Everyone wins when transparency is a top priority. We want you to know when updates are available, as well as alert you to any potential issues you may encounter during or after you install an update. Bookmark the Windows release health dashboard for near real-time information on known issues, workarounds, and resolutions--as well as the current status of the latest feature update rollout.
The latest news:
- How to get Extended Security Updates for eligible Windows devices - October 17, 2019
- End of service reminders for Windows 10, versions 1703 and 1803 - October 9, 2019
- Using machine learning to improve the Windows 10 update experience - September 26, 2019
- Publishing pre-release Windows 10 feature updates to WSUS - September 24, 2019
- New extended support dates for MDOP tools - September 4, 2019
- FastTrack for Windows 10 deployment and other migration resources - August 12, 2019
- Tactical considerations for creating Windows deployment rings - July 10, 2019
- Upgrading Windows 10 devices with installation media different than the original OS install language - July 9, 2019
- Moving to the next Windows 10 feature update for commercial customers - July 1, 2019
See more news. You can also check out the Windows 10 blog.
IT pro champs corner
Written by IT pros for IT pros, sharing real world examples and scenarios for Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
NEW Tactical considerations for creating Windows deployment rings
NEW Windows 10 Enterprise vs. Windows 10 Pro: Modern management considerations for your organization
Deployment rings: The hidden [strategic] gem of Windows as a service
Classifying Windows updates in common deployment tools
Express updates for Windows Server 2016 re-enabled for November 2018 update
2019 SHA-2 Code Signing Support requirement for Windows and WSUS
What is Windows Update for Business?
Learn more about Windows as a service and its value to your organization.
Overview of Windows as a service
Quick guide to Windows as a service
What's new in Windows 10 deployment
Windows 10 deployment scenarios
Prepare to implement Windows as a service effectively using the right tools, products, and strategies.
Manage Windows upgrades with Upgrade Readiness
Preparing your organization for a seamless Windows 10 deployment
Secure your organization's deployment investment.
Update Windows 10 in the enterprise
Deploying as an in-place upgrade
Configure Windows Update for Business
Submit and view feedback for