1,875,173 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

Uable to add the Blootooth v6.0 device OnePlus Buds 4 Pro to my desktop PC which having the blooth device

Uable to add the Blootooth v6.0 device OnePlus Buds 4 Pro to my Window 11desktop PC which having the blooth device

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T12:23:20.35+00:00
Legal Fighters 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Google Play

How do I download google play so I can access my Quicken account

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-10T12:23:15.0533333+00:00
George Hopkins 0 Reputation points
3 answers

i am using windows 11 ver 25H2 and settings will not start

settings will not start. I have tried numerous so-called fixes I found online to no avail.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
asked 2026-10-05T15:04:37.1666667+00:00
Donald Manferdini 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T12:21:15.24+00:00
Horace Wiggins 535 Reputation points
1 answer

Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Issue

Title: Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Description: The Copilot app is incorrectly HTML-encoding code and text input. Examples: Typed: 1 < 2 Received by Copilot as: 1 & lt; 2 Google Apps Script code is also being transformed: for (let i =…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-09T21:16:01.61+00:00
Brian Brown 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T12:21:12.0333333+00:00
Brian Brown 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how do I delete a contact on my email

I have several email address's of contacts that I want to delete, as they are deceased etc

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
asked 2026-10-10T12:15:38.47+00:00
ANNE MCMATH 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:15:51.3966667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Authenticator on new device

I lost my iphone and got a new Android phone to replace it with a new phone number . I downloaded authenticator and signed in via Microsoft account and nohing loads with all the one time pass codes for several accounts of myne I had on my previous device…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-09T18:19:15.02+00:00
Mark Spinelli 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:14:38.26+00:00
David Seabrook 5 Reputation points
3 answers

Hold up, why is 21H2, 22H2 of Windows 11 currently gone?

Hold up, why is 21H2, 22H2 of Windows 11 currently gone? (To not think I'm using it, I use Windows 11 25H2 Home Single Language). I have just watched a video of all EOL messages and none of the surprised me, except for the Windows 11 21H2/ 22H2. Is this…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T03:04:17.79+00:00
Huy Dat Nguyen 85 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:13:04.7166667+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

GPT-6-Astra Responses API reasoning truncated at exactly 516 tokens — Chat Completions unaffected

Model: gpt-6-astra (gpt-6-astra-2026-09-03) Region: East US 2 Endpoint: Responses API Issue: When using the Responses API, single-segment reasoning is consistently capped at exactly 516 tokens. The model then immediately exits reasoning and calls a tool.…

Foundry Models
Foundry Models

A catalog of AI models in Microsoft Foundry that you can discover, compare, and deploy using Azure’s built‑in tools for evaluation, fine‑tuning, and inference

217 questions
asked 2026-10-10T12:12:37.7966667+00:00
Chung Quang 0 Reputation points
1 answer

unable to print from office365 applicatiopn

in my organization using conio printer and we are not able to print anything from m365 application such as excel,word,powerpoint where as i copy the content of file to notepad than i am able to print also i have checked printer settings and network…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-10T12:10:39.06+00:00
Simran Priya 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:11:47.7966667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Sole admin locked out of personal azure tenant due to MFA issue

I am the sole Global Administrator of my own pay-as-you-go Azure tenant, which I sign into with a personal Microsoft account (Gmail-based). When I sign in to the Azure portal (using the tenant-specific URL), my password is accepted, but MFA only offers…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-10T12:11:45.7533333+00:00
Fridrik Karason 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Billing Dispute with Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice - How to contact Support with Chat -or even raise a ticket

This has to be the most frustrating Contact service ever. I have a billing dispute with my latest Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice. I am disputing invoice G18930752. I am not reporting a technical fault or Azure outage. I have identified that approximately…

Azure SQL Database
asked 2026-10-10T11:19:29.37+00:00
Ian Lowe 1 Reputation point
edited a comment 2026-10-10T12:11:20.2166667+00:00
TP 164.4K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

sound coming from speakers but not from audio jack when headphone use

sound coming from speakers but not from audio jack when headphone use

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T12:08:21.8866667+00:00
Devender Bhatia 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:08:40.96+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

MICROSOFT AUTHENTICATOR

Hi. i I was just wondering what is suggested to use in place of Microsoft Authenticator? Thank you. --Kelly

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-10T01:43:35.0233333+00:00
Kelly Renee 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:08:20.3966667+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

i got banned from commenting on any post

after few comments i got banned from commenting on any other posts and I don't know why this happened to me.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-10T10:03:12.24+00:00
batman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T12:06:52.0766667+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
4 answers

Windows Hello facial recognition unavailable on Surface Pro 9 — sensor adapter error 0x80004005

Hello, I’m having a problem setting up facial recognition on my Surface Pro 9 with Intel. In Settings → Accounts → Sign-in options, Windows Hello Face says it’s unavailable and shows “Something went wrong. Try again later.” I can still sign in with my…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-10T10:03:57.59+00:00
Farima Rahimi 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:05:53.4633333+00:00
Farima Rahimi 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Unable to redeem rewards points.

I was going to redeem some of my points today and saw that almost all options are greyed out stating "on the go?" I looked at others with similar issues and never saw any resolutions. I was trying Amazon and the Walmart but both are not…

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,510 questions
asked 2026-10-09T20:18:08.09+00:00
Matthew H 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T12:05:22.34+00:00
Matthew H 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Error issue popping since 4 days

when i try to attempt exam for Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-901) but it is throwing me error since last 4 days. please solve this issue asap microsoft error.png

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-10T11:54:16.23+00:00
Tadi Sasidhar 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T12:05:09.9266667+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

About Plans for Research Groups

I am part of a Research Group in Turkey, and my PI just asked me to find information about whether Azure provides free/discounted plans for research groups.

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.

5,071 questions
asked 2026-10-10T10:04:27.3633333+00:00
Ege Türker Güneş 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T12:04:49.87+00:00
David Seabrook 5 Reputation points
1 answer

Artifact Signing organization validation: “You need permission” despite matching sign-in email

I’m completing Organization/Public identity validation for an Artifact Signing Basic account in North Europe, created October 8, 2026. The request is “In Progress”. I received the verification email at the primary address on the request. Opening its link…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,393 questions
asked 2026-10-09T22:26:36.0266667+00:00
Amit Tsur 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T12:03:11.6166667+00:00
Amit Tsur 5 Reputation points
2 answers

Record Automatically missing from Teams

As you can see from the attached image, it looks like the "Record automatically" toggle is missing completely form Teams. Now it does look like between the two screenshots that there is a version difference. Is there a new place for this…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Record meetings
asked 2026-10-05T14:01:14.89+00:00
Matthew Knab 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T12:02:06.3866667+00:00
Roebe Ta 1,545 Reputation points Independent Advisor