1,875,426 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Several crashes recently, in game or briefly after pc startup

Hi. Recently am plagued with the PC freezes and not responding, requiring hard reboot. Only the most recent PC crash (having a dump file created) generated a dump file. Was encountering the same issues 3 months ago and the problem disappear, but the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-08T09:01:00.7566667+00:00
Kean 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T05:28:36.8233333+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Guidance for automating daily tasks

AUTOMATING DAILY TASKS I run a daily backup job called Macrium, which backs up the key system components. But it doesn't offer a capability to restore specific components. My posting here is for help backing up individually certain key components to…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-11T02:37:25.51+00:00
Phillip Richcreek 1,125 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:28:26.7266667+00:00
SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

My search Highlights picture that i was getting daily disappeared and there is no option like "Search permissions" or "Show search highlights".

I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language, Version 26H2 (OS Build 26300.9550). Previously, my taskbar search box displayed daily changing images through Windows Search Highlights. Recently, these images stopped appearing. When I click the taskbar search…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Task Bar
asked 2026-10-10T17:55:33.4733333+00:00
Dharmik punani 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:28:09.7666667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

i had another microsoft account stolen via malware

i had a microsoft account stolen via a token stealer, i have tried the recovery form but it is slow and is unclear if i need to replay to the escalation emails or submit another form. however, i have proof that i own the account via microsoft family…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T05:19:16.42+00:00
Drago DracoMan671 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T05:27:39.3333333+00:00
Drago DracoMan671 0 Reputation points
1 answer

i keep getting blue screen and its have been headache for so much like three months now, please me help me fix it or the cause of it

i found this on reliability monitor Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffe684e2ea2010 Parameter 2: fffff8017f5aeb70 Parameter 3: ffffffffc000009a Parameter 4: 4 OS version: 10_0_22000 Service…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-10T10:33:01.6833333+00:00
commented 2026-10-11T05:26:28.35+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

How do I fix scrolling issues?

I am really angry with Apple Music. I am trying to scroll down my playlist: https://music.apple.com/library/playlist/p.NJZrdKWiPZb8VKl. But, no matter what browser I use on Windows, before I can select the song, the page refreshes. I need this to be…

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-11T04:11:15.1666667+00:00
Arunabh Bhattacharya 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:25:51.7533333+00:00
SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

I am showing as a person under the age of 18.

This had only been changed in the last 2 months and i have no idea how. It reflects the age of my youngest son. I can now no longer use Copilot. I pay for a family account and i am an organiser on that account so other adult organisers on that account…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows
Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows

A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing

203 questions
asked 2026-10-11T04:35:50.8166667+00:00
Ryan Walsh 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:24:18.43+00:00
SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

BSOD after installation KB5122878 on Windows 10 ESU

How to properly prevent forced reinstallation and block KB5122878? I recently ran into a severe issue tied to the September Windows update, and I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced something similar or found a reliable block. Here is the exact…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Extended Security Update (ESU)
asked 2026-10-01T16:29:44.4766667+00:00
UriF 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-11T05:22:28.41+00:00
Abhishek Sinha 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Minecraft bedrock realm "create for $7.99 per month" button.

i press it and a little tab for the payment process pops up for like not even half a second.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
asked 2026-10-10T05:43:28.0466667+00:00
David Maestas 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:21:49.7133333+00:00
SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Folders can't be opened from other programs

When I try to open up a folder form another program (such as "Browse Local Files" on Steam), nothing happens. No errors, no nothing. I can use explorer normally otherwise. I have tried other explorer alternatives, but they do not work either. I…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-10T16:55:46.4866667+00:00
Eric 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:20:58.3966667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

F10 Camera Toggle and Stuck OSD Notification Issue

am experiencing a persistent issue with the camera toggle (F10) on my ASUS Vivobook 16X M1603QA, and I would appreciate your assistance in resolving it. Issue description: When I press F10 to toggle the camera, the on-screen display (OSD) notification…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T10:55:57.07+00:00
N.A N.A 55 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T05:18:00.5066667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Authenticator not working on my new phone

Hi Team,  I am the sole Global Administrator for this Microsoft 365 business tenant and I am locked out because the Authenticator doesn't work on my new phone. I need the Tenant recovery team to reset FMA for the admin account.  When I try to login to my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T03:21:20.5366667+00:00
Christina Wang 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:16:15.67+00:00
Alina Le 5,585 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Azure for Students eligibility issue – UK FE college delivering LJMU-validated Foundation Degrees

We are seeking assistance with an institutional eligibility verification issue affecting students attempting to register for Microsoft Azure for Students. Institution details Current institution: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
asked 2026-10-08T13:51:47.25+00:00
Stewart Cunliffe 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T05:15:35.4166667+00:00
Daniel-Vo 6,710 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Error Message 700003

I have constantly received Error message ERROR CODE 700003 I work for accompany who was using Microsoft authenticator app but also had accounts attached to my private computer. Since stopped using Authenticator I have a lot of annoying error message…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T03:49:28.78+00:00
Jolene Raitt 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T05:13:51.9766667+00:00
Daniel-Vo 6,710 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

stop references to onedrive for Ecel and Word documents

Don't want to use onedrive. So Microsoft stop sending "Back up this document" messages for my Excel and Word documents.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T05:12:30.9+00:00
RM Gajjala 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:13:07.2733333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

My main microsoft acount got stolen and now has a @bibimail.net mail that has my codes and i cant fix it

It say's "We will sent a code to [Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed]@bibimail.net . To verify if this is your e-mail, introduce it here" Basically my microsoft account got stolen for some reason, I search the bibimail.net and that seems to…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-07-28T15:45:39.4333333+00:00
Alexandre Delgado 25 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T05:09:48.8133333+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
2 answers

interface i want to change

i wan to change my interface in good look like mac or i need some new things

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Themes
asked 2026-10-11T02:31:57.6433333+00:00
jinu j 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:07:21.3966667+00:00
paulr0511 49,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

How to stop the hacker is attempting to access my hotmail account from Singapore?

On April 9, 2026, I purchased two SIM cards at Vista Road in South Buona, Singapore. The sim cards had a 30-day expiry date, and the female clerk asked me for an email address for registration, I gave her my hotmail address. Then, starting on March 10,…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-09T11:56:43.6733333+00:00
Al Chirng 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:07:06.9033333+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
19 answers

why does the new copilot have a daily chat limit?

I've been using copilot for the past year and recently the copilot version changed and now i noticed a time limit for my chats which interferes with my daily and evening computer work not good as i was relying on copilot for my lab work . …

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-09-08T04:14:58.55+00:00
john bryla 100 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T05:06:45.5333333+00:00
Jason Hawkins 0 Reputation points
2 answers

how to remove mcafee and norton

McAfee and Norton has taken over my computer and I can't get them off my screens

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-10-11T04:28:38.88+00:00
Armand Kepler 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:06:01.9+00:00
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,715 Reputation points Independent Advisor