1,873,982 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Outlook in Office 365 will not get my gmail emails

outlook 365 will not get my gmail emails, even after restarting, no vpn, checking settings. does anyone have an answer, thank you very much

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-06T20:27:46.7033333+00:00
Robert Schoenert 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:19:35.8866667+00:00
Manoel Barros 22,160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

how do I go back to the older version of windows media player

I want to go back to the old windows media player I hate and I mean hate the new on I can't put my songs on a stick I liked the sit-up for the old version simple ans easy to use and I hate the new e-mail sit also Moved from Microsoft Edge | Microsoft…

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video
asked 2025-06-19T17:30:04.31+00:00
betty skinner 5 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T00:18:03.12+00:00
destry walker 0 Reputation points
20 answers

why does the new copilot have a daily chat limit?

I've been using copilot for the past year and recently the copilot version changed and now i noticed a time limit for my chats which interferes with my daily and evening computer work not good as i was relying on copilot for my lab work . …

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-09-08T04:14:58.55+00:00
john bryla 100 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:17:37.5166667+00:00
Kagan 0 Reputation points
0 answers

I reached a limit on Copilot Chat and can not retrieve the work we achieved

Is there a way to retrieve work when Copilot says I need to start a New Topic?

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-10-08T00:17:01.61+00:00
Gail Black 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Logging into company store

I can't login to the company store. I'm getting an error that it's not available in my country. I'm in the US.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-22T23:37:55.22+00:00
KEITH MALETTA 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:16:25.1566667+00:00
KEITH MALETTA 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Many episodes of Edge and outlook every morning

When I sign on on the morning my computer is very slow. I see multiple Microsoft Ede and many outlooks so it takes along time to speed up. Is there anything I can do to help that? Tom Duncan

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Sign in
asked 2026-10-07T17:19:40.72+00:00
Tom Duncan 10 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-08T00:16:09.47+00:00
Jay Pham (WICLOUD CORPORATION) 4,680 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Company Portal opens with no user interaction

I've pulled log details and see that SVChost is starting multiple processes related to company portal. Soon after starting the user displays the company portal opening. These processes appear to be normal but im not sure how they are triggered. Nothing…

Windows for business | Windows 365 Enterprise
asked 2026-10-07T22:24:49.5366667+00:00
Adrian Sanchez 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T00:14:09.8933333+00:00
Domic Vo 34,410 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

my email only goes back to April of this year

I'm looking for old emails and it seems everything before April 2026 is gone.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-06T19:47:51.2+00:00
commented 2026-10-08T00:13:43.3366667+00:00
Ian-T 13,445 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

how does the streak rewards work at milestones

Hi, I wanted to ask about the Microsoft Rewards Daily Set streak bonuses. I found information saying that the streak rewards are given at certain milestones (such as 3, 8, 13, 20, 27, and 34 days, then every 10 days after), but I’m not sure if this is…

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,485 questions
asked 2026-07-22T00:46:44.55+00:00
fahad mtbaly 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:13:17.3066667+00:00
SP_hellothere Plane 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Screen turns purplish

While I am online, the screen turns a purplish color. It is not off, but the only thing I can do is to shut the pc off and then turn it on again.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
asked 2026-10-06T19:04:18.1233333+00:00
Clifford Maggard 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:13:15.02+00:00
Ian-T 13,445 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Unable to complete Azure for Students verification

Hello, I am a full-time university student at Hanoi University of Industry (HaUI), Vietnam. I am trying to activate Azure for Students using my official university account: ******@st.haui.edu.vn. I receive the following error during verification: “Unable…

Azure | Azure Training
asked 2026-10-08T00:13:14.92+00:00
Cao Thành Sơn 0 Reputation points
0 answers

bluethooth o drive

nao copnsigo instalar caixa bluethooth jbl , o drive não instala

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-08T00:12:20.3333333+00:00
_Engenheiro Tozzi _ 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Left mouse click keeps extending selection of desired field to encompass four fields in Excel whenever attempting to enter data into a field.

Seems to be just ONE excel sheet this occurs in (some setting I don't know how to access/search?), so it is NOT a global mouse setting (though I went ahead and checked the mouse settings AND performed a shift F8 and still no resolution in this one excel…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-06T15:27:34.3666667+00:00
Christine Pittman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:11:22.2233333+00:00
Manoel Barros 22,160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

if I buy a new mac air, can I transfer my life-time-usage subscription of office to the new mac air?

if I buy a new mac air, can I transfer my life-time-usage subscription of office to the new mac air?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-10-08T00:10:25.8+00:00
q_jeff askjeff 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T00:10:39.0466667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Flagging and Starring Emails

Good Morning, I am finding difficulty in working out if the flagging system in Microsoft Outlook and the non-Microsoft email accounts used within the Outlook programme, like Gmail being installed within it as an option, are harming my email…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-08T00:10:20.6966667+00:00
Liam Greenacre 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Outlook will no longer connect with gmail

{"SessionId":"REMOVED PII","Timestamp":1791312492252,"Error":"INVALIDCREDENTIALS TEMPORARILYUNAVAILABLE"}

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-06T18:50:56.8566667+00:00
Troy Merrill 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:09:59.1033333+00:00
Ian-T 13,445 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Office ev ve öğrenci 2021 tek seferlik lisansın Microsoft hesabını başka Microsoft hesabına devretmek

Merhaba, Office Ev ve Öğrenci 2021 tek seferlik lisansım şu anda eski eşimin Microsoft hesabına bağlı fakat kendi bilgisayarım satın alınırken lisans kuruldu. Artık iletişimimiz olmadığı için bu hesaba ileride erişim sağlayamayabilirim. Lisansı…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-07T13:46:24.6633333+00:00
Nida Muslu 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T00:07:36.69+00:00
paulr0511 49,055 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

How do I turn off Copilot? (Office for Mac)

It keeps popping up when I'm typing a document - VERY annoying!!! Moderator note: thread updated with operating system (macOS)

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | MacOS
asked 2026-10-03T22:13:13.4366667+00:00
Neola Caveny 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:07:33.83+00:00
Manoel Barros 22,160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

MICROSOFT DEVICES SHOW LOCATION DISABLED ON FIND MY....NEED HELP TO RECTIFY

i have a few Microsoft surface laptops within my family network including my device. i have tried to utilize the find my device prompt but it keeps showing up as location disabled. i have tried multiple trouble shooting procedures including updating my…

Surface | Surface Laptop | Safety and security
asked 2026-09-30T15:12:49.4166667+00:00
Mo Mijindadi 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T00:07:07.3066667+00:00
Clary-N 16,660 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Phase 1 Initialization failed

Microsoft - Surface Laptop 6 - straight out of the box. Receiving a blue screen with stop code: Phase1 Initialization failed. I've turned off, unplugged, plugged back in and still receiving same code.

Surface | Surface Laptop | Install and update
asked 2026-10-07T16:11:09.7233333+00:00
SF 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T00:06:35.5066667+00:00
S.Sengupta 32,661 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator