1,872,110 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

human representative at ms

How do I speak to a human representative regarding my account?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-03T23:03:33.6233333+00:00
Dana Zobel 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Frequent BSOD with different Error codes when trying to reinstall windows 11

Hello everyone, so i just got my laptop cleaned out and tried to reinstall windows and all of a sudden my laptop started to go in a BSOD loop with different types of error codes Like…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-03T02:49:12.0133333+00:00
SAMUEL LAODA 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T23:03:22.5033333+00:00
Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

AB100 Certification

Completed AB100 assessment test and secured 900 , in transcript its showing passed however certificate not yet generated.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
asked 2026-10-03T13:57:07.1933333+00:00
Rakesh Kumar Mahunta 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T23:00:19.49+00:00
Julian Sharp 44,206 Reputation points
1 answer

Canceling subscription

I want to cancel my subscription and I’m getting a run around

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-03T22:58:32.15+00:00
FRANK CORTIJO 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:58:45.07+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

New Outlook cannot add migrated IMAP account after hosting migration – INVALIDCREDENTIALS INTERACTIONREQUIRED

New Outlook for Windows – IMAP account cannot be added after migration to a new hosting provider I have an IMAP mailbox on a custom domain that was recently migrated from one hosting provider to OVH. The email address has not changed. Only the hosting…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-02T13:00:46+00:00
Sebastian Misiewicz 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:58:05.8533333+00:00
Hornblower409 16,075 Reputation points
1 answer

Request for Windows 11 ISO Direct Download Link (User in Iran – Regional Restriction) Body: Hello Microsoft Support, I am a user located in Iran. I need to download the official Windows

Hello Microsoft Support, I am a user located in Iran. I need to download the official Windows 11 ISO file to create a bootable USB flash drive and install Windows 11 on my laptop. Unfortunately, the official Microsoft download page…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-10-03T22:51:21.2666667+00:00
saeed bonbast 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:57:17.5266667+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.5K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

How do I migrate from a direct Responses API call to an Azure AI Foundry Agent?

Hi, This is my first software project, and I'm not a professional developer, so please excuse me if I'm misunderstanding how Azure AI Foundry Agents are intended to be used. I have an Azure AI Foundry Agent that works correctly in Playground. My…

Azure API Management
Azure API Management

An Azure service that provides a hybrid, multi-cloud management platform for APIs.

2,841 questions
asked 2026-10-03T22:56:55.4833333+00:00
Camilla Steinsvik 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Unwanted "Groups" in Email and on calendar

I do NOT want to be added to any GROUP without my permission. I understand I can "Leave" once I was added and group spam mailed a few times and a bunch of people added to my contact list I dont want... BUT how do I prevent being added to the…

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home
asked 2026-07-10T18:02:40.3166667+00:00
JEFF or MICHAELLA SCHALLER 10 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T22:54:04.8466667+00:00
Jeffry P Belnap 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How to get the invoice receipt of GH-300 exam

Hi Team, I need invoice receipt of the GH-300 exam that i registered and appeared sometime ago , could you please provide me with the detail . Thanks and Regards , Nisha Agarwal

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-02T23:18:42.3133333+00:00
AgarwalNisha-7021 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:53:31.0633333+00:00
Julian Sharp 44,206 Reputation points
1 answer

Two Blue Screens

I got two blue screens throughout the afternoon with an error 0xc000007b, and the wifi does nothing but connect and disconnect all the time. The drivers are up to date, and the router is fine. The problem is that error, u do not know the meaning and it…

Windows for home | Other | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-03T22:16:19.3+00:00
rodrigo martin martinez 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:51:35.93+00:00
Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

Are [people with accomocations treated differently for relase of certificate

Hello, I appeared for the AI-103 – Developing AI Apps and Agents on Azure exam today, October 3, 2026, and received a score of 810/1000. However, my score report/marksheet and certificate are not showing in my Microsoft certification profile, and I have…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-03T08:54:52.57+00:00
Dr Nitesh Dhar Badgayan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:51:16.4966667+00:00
Julian Sharp 44,206 Reputation points
2 answers

When starting Excel, last a few seconds then docto disappear

Start a new Excel document; Excel opens a new doc for you; then it disappears in a few seconds (en empty doc is generated and stored in the default folder) Open a previous Excel document; Excel opens the already existing doc for you to edit; then it…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-02T18:55:41.9566667+00:00
Julian Martinez 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T22:50:36.5166667+00:00
Chris-D 1,690 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

I COMPLETED MY GH 900 ON OCT 3 2026 12PM I DID NOT RECEIVE MY CREDIENTIAL YET

I COMPLETED MY GH 900 ON OCT 3 2026 12PM I DID NOT RECEIVE MY CREDIENTIAL YET , MOST OF MY PEERS RECIEVED IT WITHIN FEW MINUTES . KINDLY HELP

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-03T15:51:47.5266667+00:00
Thushitha R 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:49:59.8066667+00:00
Julian Sharp 44,206 Reputation points
2 answers

Printer not Recognized

My Windows 11 no longer recognizes my printer and when I go to Settings and try to add it Windows is unable to find it. Same port, same printer that I was using last week. I can't even add it manually.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
asked 2026-10-03T18:36:53.93+00:00
Jennifer Bradley 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T22:42:04+00:00
Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

moving photos to new folders

I am no longer able to move groups of photos from one file to another in onedrive. I can still use the "move to" button to move one photo at a time. Is there a bug or glitch, or maybe an update that has created this issue? Moving one photo at a…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T22:07:22.4033333+00:00
Dave and Ann Casaus 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T22:41:17.41+00:00
MotoX80 37,861 Reputation points
2 answers

downloading home office 2024

I purchased Home Office 2024 but the download keeps giving me Office 365. How do I download home office 2024

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T22:05:42.13+00:00
David Rhodes 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:40:06.92+00:00
Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

How much does the cost

I have not deployed the VM yet. Please confirm whether Azure subscription 1 has promotional/free-trial credit, its remaining balance and expiration date, and whether a new Windows Server VM, managed disks, and networking would be charged against that…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,027 questions
asked 2026-10-03T19:14:01.1+00:00
ANDREA BROUSSARD 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:39:45.81+00:00
Marcin Policht 109.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

the issue i have a window 11 i am trying to put the power slide to 40 percent to use to save batter but it like switching like it is moving bye it self

the true thing is that in my win 11 the brightness slider like moving forward and backward everytime

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Sleep and Power on, off
asked 2026-10-03T22:29:34.37+00:00
Quorex goodboy 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T22:34:29.1466667+00:00
Quorex goodboy 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Reclaim Minecraft Java licence bought Mar 30, 2011

Don't care about the account (I play offline) but I want my eternal licence back. Mojang ******@mojang.com Mar 30, 2011, 7:36 PM Hi GrouikPetitgoret, Thank you for purchasing Minecraft! To play the game, visit http://www.minecraft.net/ and either…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-03T22:34:12.8866667+00:00
Grouik Petitgoret 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Account Escalation Request

Recently I got hack and my email was deleted from my accout. I requested access back and recived an email from the **Mircosoft **Account Escalation Request. I recived 1 email from the Microsoft Account Safety Team and responded in 2 days after gathering…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-03T22:31:54.87+00:00
Bot Voltage 0 Reputation points