As a candidate for this exam, you’re a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys functional consultant. You’re responsible for implementing solutions that:
- Attract and convert leads.
- Build brand awareness.
- Standardize omnichannel messaging.
- Deliver marketing insights.
You’re responsible for:
- Configuring the core marketing application to include segmentation, email marketing, interactive customer journeys, and real-time journeys.
- Lead nurturing with personalized experiences, events, surveys, lead scoring, and analytics.
- Maintaining compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
As a candidate, you should have some knowledge of marketing principles and the Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys application's role in relationship to the Dynamics 365 suite of applications, including integration of:
- The Microsoft Power Platform
- Other Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data
- Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Microsoft Teams
- Other Microsoft 365 applications
You should understand:
- Industry terminology
- Common initiatives
- Best practices
The English language version of this exam was updated on September 20, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details on recent changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (Journeys) Functional Consultant Associate
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam was updated on September 20, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and latest changes.
- Configure marketing applications (15–20%)
- Manage segments and lists (10–15%)
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages (5–10%)
- Manage leads, contacts, and accounts (5–10%)
- Create and manage marketing email messages (10–15%)
- Manage customer journeys (20–25%)
- Manage events and webinars (10–15%)
- Configure Dynamics 365 Customer Voice (5–10%)
Two ways to prepare
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing functional consultants implement solutions that attract and convert leads, build brand awareness, standardize omnichannel messaging, and deliver marketing insights.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview including fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.