FAQ about using AI responsibly in Power Apps
An AI system includes not only the technology, but also the people who use it, the people affected by it, and the environment in which it's deployed. Microsoft Responsible AI FAQs are intended to help you understand how AI technology works, the choices system owners and users can make that influence system performance and behavior, and the importance of thinking about the whole system, including the technology, the people, and the environment. You can use Responsible AI FAQs to better understand specific AI systems and features that Microsoft develops.
Responsible AI FAQs are part of a broader effort to put our AI principles into practice. To find out more, see Microsoft AI principles.
AI-driven features in this app
This app contains a growing list of AI-driven features. To learn about the capabilities and impact of specific features, select an article in the list.
- Build apps through conversation
- FAQ about building apps through conversation
- Create app description for canvas apps with Copilot (preview)
- Create app description for model-driven apps with Copilot (preview)
- FAQ about generating app descriptions with Copilot
- Edit your app with Copilot (preview)
- FAQ about editing your app with Copilot
- Add the Copilot control to a canvas app (preview)
- FAQ about using the Copilot control in canvas apps
- Add Copilot to model-driven apps (preview)
- FAQ about using Copilot in model-driven apps
- Use Copilot in the rich text editor for email (preview)
- FAQ about using Copilot in the rich text editor
- Draft well-written, input text with Copilot
- FAQ for drafting well-written, input text with Copilot
- Use form filling assistance in model-driven apps
- FAQs about form filling assistance