Begin Python coding in Minecraft with MakeCode and Azure Notebooks
Educators use the basics of Python, a text-based programming language, in Minecraft Education to build out coding knowledge to facilitate Python coding in the classroom
In this module, you will:
- Explain the functionality features of Minecraft Education and Code Builder.
- Complete coding activities to demonstrate your understanding of Python coding using MakeCode Python and Azure Notebooks within Minecraft Education.
- Manipulate your own Python code to create or modify a unique outcome in Minecraft.
- Educator - Designer
- Educator - Facilitator
- Educator - Learner
UNESCO Standards for Educators:
- Application of Digital skills
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Access to Minecraft Education - Familiarity with Minecraft Education (basic movement and navigation)
Knowledge check min