Deploy a variety of Azure resources in your Bicep code. Define and use child and extension resources. Work with resources that you created outside a Bicep template or module.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain resource types and resource IDs
- Deploy child and extension resources
- Represent and use preexisting resources in a Bicep template
You should be familiar with:
- Creating and deploying basic Bicep templates.
- Azure, including the Azure portal, subscriptions, resource groups, and resource definitions.
To follow along with the exercises in the module, you'll need: