As an ornithologist, you study the behavior, physiology, and conservation of birds and bird habitat. Your work often involves surveying, recording, and reporting on bird activity. You want to build a machine learning model that will identify a bird in an image by species, to help with gathering data. In this module, you use Azure Cognitive Services Custom Vision to create a model to identify species of birds!
In this module, you will:
- Get an introduction to machine learning
- Learn how to use pretrained machine learning models in Azure Cognitive Services
- Learn how to use the Custom Vision service in Azure
- Build a custom machine learning model
- Deploy the model created by using Custom Vision