Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management offers capabilities that help your organization coordinate, standardize, and optimize orders that are captured in a mix of channels and systems through a single point of order orchestration. The standardization and optimization, together with incorporated intelligence, will optimize the speed of delivery while minimizing costs. As a result, organizations will achieve improved customer satisfaction and higher gross margin. With Intelligent Order Management, customers can manage orders through to fulfillment. These capabilities enable organizations to coordinate order flows across different platforms and apps.
In this module, you will:
- Create a provider.
- Set up platform connection references.
- Set up Microsoft Power Automate connections.
- Add a provider instance.
- Set up policies.
- Set up order orchestration flows.
- Set up internal and external ID mappings.
- Test the end-to-end order process at runtime.
Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management