Stage a web app deployment for testing and rollback by using App Service deployment slots
Use deployment slots to streamline deployment and roll back a web app in Azure App Service.
In this module, you will:
- Create a deployment slot as a staging environment in App Service.
- Deploy a new version of a web app to a slot by using git.
- Configure which app settings are swapped and which aren't swapped when you deploy a slot.
- Swap slots to deploy a web app or roll back a deployment.
- Basic experience deploying apps to App Service