Understand co-management using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, which is a part of Microsoft Endpoint Manager, helps you protect the on-premises devices, apps, and data that the people at your organization use to be productive. After completing this module, you will better understand co-management when using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager. In addition, you will be prepared to enable co-management based on the implementation path that best suites your organization.
In this module, you will:
- Learn about the benefits of co-management
- Understand the co-management prerequisites
- Learn about paths to implement co-management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager and endpoint management concepts, see Microsoft Endpoint Manager fundamentals.
- Understand your endpoint management objectives, device inventory considerations, licensing needs, infrastructure objectives, and rollout plans, see Determine your endpoint management implementation.
- Understand tenant attach, see Set up tenant attach using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
Knowledge check min