Do you want to learn how to adjust inventory in the warehouse and how to count items? This module explains how you can use the warehouse journals to adjust, count, and reclassify items.
In this module, you will:
- Identify the difference between the warehouse item journal and the item journal.
- Adjust an item’s stock in the warehouse.
- Calculate warehouse adjustments.
- Post negative and positive adjustments from the item journal.
- Prepare the physical inventory count.
- Adjust inventory based on the physical count.
- Reclassify items between bins.
- Reclassify item tracking information.