This module helps education leaders understand why and how to use Windows 11 and Windows 11SE in the classroom and online. It comprises best practices for integration, support, collaboration, and learning.
In this module, you will:
- Help assess and contribute to the implementation of district K-12 technology
programs at assigned school sites.
- Increase student achievement by streamlining workflows and tasks to implement
innovative, research-based instructional strategies
- Work collaboratively with ongoing support and professional learning
opportunities focused on personalized professional growth to increase learning
- Provide digital learning devices and support that keep students focused on
learning with fewer opportunities for distraction in the classroom.
- Support inclusivity and equity by using the powerful accessibility features
that are embedded in Windows 11.
ISTE Standards for Educators:
- Educator - Designer
- Educator - Facilitator
- Educator - Leader
UNESCO Standards for Educators:
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Organization and Administration