Get started with Microsoft Teams for remote learning
This article covers the IT administration steps to get your educational institution set up for remote learning using Microsoft Teams.
Within Teams, educators can:
- Quickly converse with students.
- Share files and websites.
- Create OneNote Class Notebooks.
- Organize interactive lessons.
- Provide effective and timely feedback.
- Distribute and grade assignments.
- Share instructional material in Professional Learning Communities.
Education administrators and staff can:
- Stay up-to-date on events.
- Collaborate using Staff Teams for announcements and topical conversations.
User accounts, licenses, and identity security
Teams uses Microsoft 365 to authenticate users and provide services. All users should have Microsoft 365 identities established to facilitate collaboration.
If user identities don't already exist, follow this process to establish them:
- Create users using School Data Sync.
- Assign licenses to users.
- Create Microsoft 365 groups.
- Set up Exchange.
- Set up SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Set up users who have Google email.
Microsoft Teams is included in all Microsoft 365 plans, including the free A1 education plan.
For guidance on deploying Microsoft 365 and getting Teams set up, check out Create your Microsoft 365 tenant.
Prześlij i wyświetl opinię dla