1,875,416 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

How to disable microphone for chatgpt

How do I get my microphone to work for dictation ChatGPT?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Other
asked 2026-10-10T14:41:29.79+00:00
Sherry Vertil 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:42:10.9933333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Problem with "Action will reset your project, proceed anyway"

I have created a vba program. Now, when I try to run it, I get a "This action will reset your project, procede anyway?"; all of my code has been selected. If I click "OK", all of my code is deleted. What could my problem possibly…

Developer technologies | Visual Basic for Applications
asked 2026-10-11T04:40:29.7233333+00:00
Joel O 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:40:41.23+00:00

AI answer

1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How to setup my windows hello account ?

my windows hello account is not working suddenly, and my pin and fingerprints are not working even when i try to make new ones they refuse. please help me. i have windows 11

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T04:31:49.8733333+00:00
accepted 2026-10-11T04:39:37.32+00:00
1 answer

How can I use Copilot without having to get the app?

Hello, whenever I login to copilot I get redirected to the app-store and when I request the desktop version it shows me a QR code. I already cleared my browser cache, but it doesn’t help. Any ideas how to fix it?

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-09-27T16:55:46.1266667+00:00
That1PlaneGuy 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T04:38:24.8033333+00:00
Norah-L 11,530 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

how to remove mcafee and norton

McAfee and Norton has taken over my computer and I can't get them off my screens

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-10-11T04:28:38.88+00:00
Armand Kepler 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:38:23.6333333+00:00
Ramesh 182.4K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

issue of willl i get the points everymonth on their search

if i send a link of ms of rewards and they dowlode it will i get 7500 every month? and if i reedeem robux will i get it

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

1,562 questions
asked 2026-10-11T04:37:28.0766667+00:00
Yatiraj Adhikari 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Print Layout on EXCEL not working

My print layout tab and options won't let me select the tabs and i restarted the Print Spooler in services

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T04:37:04.33+00:00
Shaunte Armstrong 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:37:19.7933333+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Sony zve10 disconnecting from PC after minutes

Hi all I'm trying to connect my ZVe10 to my computer using a Elgato Camlink4 and a micro-HDMI in a USB 3.0 port, which is the recommendation. But after testing all USB ports, different cables, and everything you can possibly imagine, nothing works. It…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
asked 2024-08-01T12:55:21.5533333+00:00
Vitor Ferreira 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:37:01.4566667+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Xbox app and Microsoft Store won't accept XboxGames folder after reinstalling Windows 11

Hi, I’m having an issue with the Xbox app and Microsoft Store that started after I reinstalled Windows 11, while keeping all my files but no apps or software. Everything worked fine before the reinstall. Now I can’t install games that require Gaming…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-10T14:10:35.07+00:00
Villads Borup 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:36:32.05+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

I am showing as a person under the age of 18.

This had only been changed in the last 2 months and i have no idea how. It reflects the age of my youngest son. I can now no longer use Copilot. I pay for a family account and i am an organiser on that account so other adult organisers on that account…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows
Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Other | Windows

A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing

203 questions
asked 2026-10-11T04:35:50.8166667+00:00
Ryan Walsh 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Hacked Account issues.

I had my account and PC taken over by a hacker, and I have been unable to remove the recovery Emails he changed to his own. I tried 3 times from 3 separate instance links. I kept getting a Session timeout while trying to remove them, and have been unable…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T04:34:04.6066667+00:00
Shaggy Rogers 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T04:35:38.2866667+00:00
Shaggy Rogers 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Is A Full Windows 11 Reinstall Normal?

Is a full reinstall of Windows 11 normal after a computer virus/es had won?.as this has been the end results ,or is there another option i can use?, so that a full reinstall of Windows is not needed?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-11T04:32:06.6666667+00:00
maroner pierre 45 Reputation points
2 answers

How to restore DELETED files from Recycle Bin on Onedrive PERSONAL account

Deleted video files which I thought were only on onedrive. They went to onedrive recycle bin. Emptied my recycle bin on onedrive to find out that some video files I needed were ALSO DELETED on my computer. But I have already emptied my recycle bin. How…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T03:55:18.5066667+00:00
Bd Lm 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:29:55.1133333+00:00
EmilyS726 271.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Azure signup unavailable for Cambodia and AADSTS16000 error in Microsoft Entra

Hello Microsoft Support Team, I am an independent developer based in Cambodia, developing a Windows Minecraft Java Edition launcher named MORODOK CLIENT. I need to create my own Microsoft Entra App Registration for legitimate Microsoft OAuth…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-11T04:26:37.92+00:00
Kenzo Nova 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T04:28:36.8+00:00
Kenzo Nova 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How fix accidental merging between the downloads folder and desktop screen

Hello, My downloads folder and my desktop have accidentally become merged together. Every single file in my downloads is covering my desktop wallpaper screen. If i try to delete an icon off my desktop wallpaper, it deletes the actual file from my…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-11T04:27:00.4866667+00:00
Andrea 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:27:11.8466667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

leave Microsoft 365 family subscription

hi, If I want to cancel my current Microsoft 365 family subscription, do I just click leave, as in the screenshot?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T04:24:27.27+00:00
Paul Chou 1,491 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T04:24:52.17+00:00
Paul Chou 1,491 Reputation points
1 answer

MS Authenticator App - Not loading accounts in new iPhone

Hello. I have a new iPhone, and after logging into the MS Authenticator app, it is not loading any of my 16 accounts that are listed in the Authenticator app on my old iPhone. I searched online for help, and none of the instructions worked. I need…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T04:20:51.81+00:00
Justin M 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:21:05.3866667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Why do my comments get removed from MSN news pages?

Why do my comments get removed from MSN news pages? The system says they do not meet guidelines, but there is not at thing wrong with my comments. I am a paying customer and this makes me want to end my over 20 year paid account.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-10T21:51:17.93+00:00
edited the question 2026-10-11T04:20:39.0466667+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Freezing to black after videos

For the past few weeks I have had my Win 11 system freeze at a black screen requiring reboot. No new devices. Happens on exiting Final Fantasy 14, long FB videos and occasionally at screen saver. Grfx drivers up to date, did clean reinstall, Windows…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-10T19:44:16.9166667+00:00
Chris R 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:19:05.1+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Artifact Signing individual validation: brand-new Montana license not recognized, passport also tried, AU10TIX support inaccessible

I am an individual developer trying to complete identity validation for Azure Artifact Signing Public Trust so I can sign my Windows application. AU10TIX reports: "We couldn't recognize your ID type. Check what documents are acceptable in your…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,403 questions
asked 2026-10-10T21:15:00.2+00:00
Hunter Kamerman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:14:05.8933333+00:00
Hunter Kamerman 0 Reputation points