1,875,318 questions

Sort by: Updated
3 answers

Missing license

Hi. I paid $99 for a Microsoft G account in Jan of 2026, however, when I try to login it says I do not have an account. I've tried to login with a variety of potential accounts, and none show a license. Can you help?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-10T17:24:55.3033333+00:00
katty douraghy 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T20:20:19.7966667+00:00
katty douraghy 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Path to be Cloud and AI Developer

Path to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI…

Azure | Azure Training
asked 2026-10-10T20:14:40.9066667+00:00
Zain ul Abideen 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T20:20:05.6533333+00:00
Zain ul Abideen 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Freezing to black after videos

For the past few weeks I have had my Win 11 system freeze at a black screen requiring reboot. No new devices. Happens on exiting Final Fantasy 14, long FB videos and occasionally at screen saver. Grfx drivers up to date, did clean reinstall, Windows…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-10T19:44:16.9166667+00:00
Chris R 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T20:15:34.3733333+00:00
Ivan B 125.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

i cant add a phone number

i dont have the option to add a phone number to my account

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T20:14:03.8866667+00:00
Jensen Love 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T20:14:53.86+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Did everything right still getting error code from printer can you please help.

Need help still getting error code from printer have followed all directions

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T20:13:57.3233333+00:00
gail zuk 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T20:14:11.6+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

I was guaranteed 5 years at $69.99 for Microsoft 365. Now I'm being charged $99.99

After an hour trying to contact Microsoft, all I learned is that my subscription is being upgraded with the addition of CoPilot. I don't want CoPilot. One article said I could change my subscription back to "Family Classic", so I went to my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T17:16:13.7366667+00:00
Pat Rapp 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T20:13:12.69+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

How to fix infinite loading screen when attempting sign in?

For the past couple years I have been unable to access my account to change my display name, check subscriptions, or to look at any account settings. I am still able to login to Xbox and other Microsoft services, but when I try to login on the website to…

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11
asked 2026-02-04T15:25:10.53+00:00
Daniel Sandy 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T20:11:19.4166667+00:00
zuiqa 0 Reputation points
2 answers

File explorer window does not open

My File explorer window does not open. Only the thumbnails. I tried most of the remedies it still still doesn't work (resetting explorer, scannow, etc.)

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-10T17:31:19.72+00:00
Liotine, Matthew 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T20:11:13.2866667+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

DISPUTE BILL

I DO NOT SEE WHAT THIS BILL IS FOR THAT ARRIVED TO MY EMAIL ?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-10T18:45:10.14+00:00
steve clamp 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T20:09:39.1533333+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

problem deleting Databricks workspace

Hello, I’m having an issue deleting an Azure Databricks workspace. The workspace has been stuck in the Deleting state for about 2 days and the deletion never completes. The deletion was initially triggered through Terraform while replacing the workspace…

Azure Databricks
Azure Databricks

An Apache Spark-based analytics platform optimized for Azure.

3,036 questions
asked 2026-10-10T20:09:04.2233333+00:00
Cloud Account 0 Reputation points
0 answers

error messages storage full

error messages storage full blocking incoming and outgoing emails after clearing a week ago. One drive is empty and no trash to restore. Email is very small and no trash to restore

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-10T20:08:17.7533333+00:00
Andrew Altholz 0 Reputation points
3 answers

KB2267602 keeps installing even thought it's already installed

Re: KB2267602 This update was successfully installed Nov 28, yet it continues to try to install it again-twice. The most recent was today Dec 27. What's up with this update?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2025-12-27T13:38:58.57+00:00
arejfour arejfour 5 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T20:06:08.71+00:00
David Dennison 0 Reputation points
4 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Disable trusted launch Azure VM

Hello Everyone, I have an issue with one of my VM's on Azure. This machine was previously created with Trusted Launch enabled on it(Don't know why). Now, I can't backup it up with my default backup policy, only with enhanced one which is…

Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Machines

An Azure service that is used to provision Windows and Linux virtual machines.

10,408 questions
Azure Policy
Azure Policy

An Azure service that is used to implement corporate governance and standards at scale for Azure resources.

1,252 questions
asked 2022-09-01T12:36:42.213+00:00
Anonymous
commented 2026-10-10T20:05:18.8566667+00:00
unlair 0 Reputation points
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Change language win 11 single language

Friends someone know how to change de language to the windows 11 single-language version 24H2?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language
asked 2025-10-25T04:29:54.49+00:00
d m 40 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T20:04:50.0266667+00:00
friedoprah 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Subject: Azure for Students Eligibility Verification Failure

Hello Microsoft Support, I am a university student at Zagazig University, Faculty of Computers and Information, Egypt. I am trying to register for Azure for Students using my official university email address, but I repeatedly receive the message:…

Azure Cloud Services
Azure Cloud Services

An Azure platform as a service offer that is used to deploy web and cloud applications.

1,010 questions
asked 2026-10-10T20:03:32.15+00:00
20912024101304 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T20:04:26.7133333+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

After BIOS update 0xC004C003

I updated the BIOS on my motherboard. Today, a pop-up window appeared asking me to activate Windows. An error is displayed in the settings, and my motherboard appears twice in the list of devices linked to my account, even though I only own one computer…

Windows for home | Other | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-10T20:04:22.68+00:00
Bohdan Nehrutsia 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I upgraded my 365personal to preimum, and downgraded it again - need refund

My old 365 presonal account was paid for until sometime in 2027. But I upgraded it to 365 premium, and paid for the new sub, that runs to 2028. Then I regret, and downgrade it again to personal. But I did not get a refund, and nothing changed on…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T19:36:11.14+00:00
Jesper L 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T20:03:34.1933333+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

cant change microsoft word language

every time i try to change the language in WORD it pops out that it couldnt install a file bcs of internet connection i tryed connecting to other internets and install the language problem still remains the same i really need to change words language but…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T18:24:16.9+00:00
Индра Одон 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T19:59:53.41+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Mac OS 27.0.1 update trouble

Email not working after MacOS 27.0.1 update four days ago. I receive no messages from Microsoft to send codes to add email.

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-10T19:59:37.6966667+00:00
Randy Gauger 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T19:59:52.64+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Billing question

Is there a way to see if I am being charged for Microsoft online, and especially, am I being charged twice each month? Michael Lanham

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-10T19:51:41.26+00:00
Michael Lanham 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T19:58:39.41+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator