Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Missing license
Hi. I paid $99 for a Microsoft G account in Jan of 2026, however, when I try to login it says I do not have an account. I've tried to login with a variety of potential accounts, and none show a license. Can you help?
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
Path to be Cloud and AI Developer
Path to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI DeveloperPath to be Cloud and AI…
Azure | Azure Training
Training: Instruction to develop new skills.
Freezing to black after videos
For the past few weeks I have had my Win 11 system freeze at a black screen requiring reboot. No new devices. Happens on exiting Final Fantasy 14, long FB videos and occasionally at screen saver. Grfx drivers up to date, did clean reinstall, Windows…
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
i cant add a phone number
i dont have the option to add a phone number to my account
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
AI answer
Did everything right still getting error code from printer can you please help.
Need help still getting error code from printer have followed all directions
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
AI answer
I was guaranteed 5 years at $69.99 for Microsoft 365. Now I'm being charged $99.99
After an hour trying to contact Microsoft, all I learned is that my subscription is being upgraded with the addition of CoPilot. I don't want CoPilot. One article said I could change my subscription back to "Family Classic", so I went to my…
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
How to fix infinite loading screen when attempting sign in?
For the past couple years I have been unable to access my account to change my display name, check subscriptions, or to look at any account settings. I am still able to login to Xbox and other Microsoft services, but when I try to login on the website to…
Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
File explorer window does not open
My File explorer window does not open. Only the thumbnails. I tried most of the remedies it still still doesn't work (resetting explorer, scannow, etc.)
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
DISPUTE BILL
I DO NOT SEE WHAT THIS BILL IS FOR THAT ARRIVED TO MY EMAIL ?
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
problem deleting Databricks workspace
Hello, I’m having an issue deleting an Azure Databricks workspace. The workspace has been stuck in the Deleting state for about 2 days and the deletion never completes. The deletion was initially triggered through Terraform while replacing the workspace…
Azure Databricks
An Apache Spark-based analytics platform optimized for Azure.
error messages storage full
error messages storage full blocking incoming and outgoing emails after clearing a week ago. One drive is empty and no trash to restore. Email is very small and no trash to restore
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
KB2267602 keeps installing even thought it's already installed
Re: KB2267602 This update was successfully installed Nov 28, yet it continues to try to install it again-twice. The most recent was today Dec 27. What's up with this update?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Disable trusted launch Azure VM
Hello Everyone, I have an issue with one of my VM's on Azure. This machine was previously created with Trusted Launch enabled on it(Don't know why). Now, I can't backup it up with my default backup policy, only with enhanced one which is…
Azure Virtual Machines
An Azure service that is used to provision Windows and Linux virtual machines.
Azure Policy
An Azure service that is used to implement corporate governance and standards at scale for Azure resources.
Change language win 11 single language
Friends someone know how to change de language to the windows 11 single-language version 24H2?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language
Subject: Azure for Students Eligibility Verification Failure
Hello Microsoft Support, I am a university student at Zagazig University, Faculty of Computers and Information, Egypt. I am trying to register for Azure for Students using my official university email address, but I repeatedly receive the message:…
Azure Cloud Services
An Azure platform as a service offer that is used to deploy web and cloud applications.
AI answer
After BIOS update 0xC004C003
I updated the BIOS on my motherboard. Today, a pop-up window appeared asking me to activate Windows. An error is displayed in the settings, and my motherboard appears twice in the list of devices linked to my account, even though I only own one computer…
Windows for home | Other | Licensing and activation
I upgraded my 365personal to preimum, and downgraded it again - need refund
My old 365 presonal account was paid for until sometime in 2027. But I upgraded it to 365 premium, and paid for the new sub, that runs to 2028. Then I regret, and downgrade it again to personal. But I did not get a refund, and nothing changed on…
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
cant change microsoft word language
every time i try to change the language in WORD it pops out that it couldnt install a file bcs of internet connection i tryed connecting to other internets and install the language problem still remains the same i really need to change words language but…
Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Mac OS 27.0.1 update trouble
Email not working after MacOS 27.0.1 update four days ago. I receive no messages from Microsoft to send codes to add email.
Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
Using the New Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
AI answer
Billing question
Is there a way to see if I am being charged for Microsoft online, and especially, am I being charged twice each month? Michael Lanham
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.