1,875,424 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

MFA authentication

I enforced passkey authentication but i had not set up a passkey, so getting back to the account through password is impossible, it falls back to passkey and says not found

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-11T05:02:25.28+00:00
mike wanaoni 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Print Layout on EXCEL not working

My print layout tab and options won't let me select the tabs and i restarted the Print Spooler in services

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T04:37:04.33+00:00
Shaunte Armstrong 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:02:00.7766667+00:00
Alina Le 5,585 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

How fix accidental merging between the downloads folder and desktop screen

Hello, My downloads folder and my desktop have accidentally become merged together. Every single file in my downloads is covering my desktop wallpaper screen. If i try to delete an icon off my desktop wallpaper, it deletes the actual file from my…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-11T04:27:00.4866667+00:00
Andrea 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T05:01:03.5766667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

I CANT SHOW SIGINATURE OPTION IN MY WORK MAIL

I CA

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-08T09:37:44.8933333+00:00
Mohammed Rinshad Nalakath 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:59:50.0966667+00:00
Daniel-Vo 6,710 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Old Azure account causing credit card problems.

I want to delete old credit cards and even a recently canceled card that are connected to Azure. I can not. I no longer have any of the information to follow the recommended steps. here is what copilot suggests: You're right. If you no longer know the…

Azure Policy
Azure Policy

An Azure service that is used to implement corporate governance and standards at scale for Azure resources.

1,253 questions
asked 2026-10-11T04:57:55.5833333+00:00
Martin Koronowski 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Copilot update on 3rd Oct 2026

Since the new copilot update the chat that I have been building is appearing in the side bar but failing to load. Window says to refresh the page. This is an important chat widow can you please fix it for me. This a very important chat window, I have…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-10-04T21:54:11.3966667+00:00
Alison 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:54:45.0333333+00:00
Norah-L 11,530 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Give me the full Path for Guidance

Hey, I want the full Guidance for my cloud and AI career path.right now i have 6 years of .net development experience now i want to enhance my skill by learning cloud as well as AI.Could you guide me about what certification should i have to do ?the…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-10T20:21:05.0566667+00:00
Zain ul Abideen 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T04:54:18.2766667+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

i can't see window search in taskbar on window 11 26h2 build 26340.9616

i can't see the window search when i download the update window 11 26h2 build 26340.9616, but how can i see that?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Task Bar
asked 2026-10-11T04:13:50.85+00:00
Ngô Chí Bảo 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:54:14.5033333+00:00
Paulo GM 72,765 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

MS Authenticator App - Not loading accounts in new iPhone

Hello. I have a new iPhone, and after logging into the MS Authenticator app, it is not loading any of my 16 accounts that are listed in the Authenticator app on my old iPhone. I searched online for help, and none of the instructions worked. I need…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T04:20:51.81+00:00
Justin M 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:51:08.0333333+00:00
Justin M 0 Reputation points
5 answers

Why is Co-pilot THE most useless AI ever forced upon us?

Co-pilot is simply not working properly here is a synopsis generated by Co-pilot based on our recent inetractions: "Here’s a direct list of the failures I’ve shown, both with you and in general use. This is the kind of upstream feedback that…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-05-04T14:11:02.8833333+00:00
Andrew Gillespie 85 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:50:39.65+00:00
Michael Minnis 30 Reputation points
2 answers

How to delete devices from Windows App

How do I delete devices I added to Windows App that are not valid?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T15:10:38.2233333+00:00
Howard Gold 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:50:38.45+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Error Message 700003

I have constantly received Error message ERROR CODE 700003 I work for accompany who was using Microsoft authenticator app but also had accounts attached to my private computer. Since stopped using Authenticator I have a lot of annoying error message…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T03:49:28.78+00:00
Jolene Raitt 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T04:49:56.32+00:00
Michelle Nguyen 2,025 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Problem with "Action will reset your project, proceed anyway"

I have created a vba program. Now, when I try to run it, I get a "This action will reset your project, procede anyway?"; all of my code has been selected. If I click "OK", all of my code in this particular module is deleted. I can…

Developer technologies | Visual Basic for Applications
asked 2026-10-11T04:40:29.7233333+00:00
Joel O 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T04:46:30.28+00:00
Joel O 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I cant get rid of pop ups in edge despite having the blocker turned on

I have my settings set correctly to block redirects and pop ups. However, Edge CONTINUALLY opens new, unwanted tabs. Its driving me nuts. Any suggestions on how to fix? I've read all the answers thus far, which I have followed. No luck. Yes, Edge is up…

Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge development
asked 2024-08-14T13:09:42.2833333+00:00
Ppresident 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:46:16.84+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Taskbar is being laid behind tabs

Hello! Since I registered today to hop on another question that I also had, I might as well write one of my own for a problem I have been having for a while that is driving me up the wall. It's about my arch-nemesis, the taskbar, which, to be fair, I…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Task Bar
asked 2026-10-05T18:34:05.66+00:00
Lucy LostWord 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T04:43:44.24+00:00
Norah-L 11,530 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

How to fix infinite loading screen when attempting sign in?

For the past couple years I have been unable to access my account to change my display name, check subscriptions, or to look at any account settings. I am still able to login to Xbox and other Microsoft services, but when I try to login on the website to…

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11
asked 2026-02-04T15:25:10.53+00:00
Daniel Sandy 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T04:43:35.97+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Outlook and Teams have a Pink Hue

My Outlook and Teams have taken on a warm pink hue somehow, as if there were an "eye comfort" setting turned on, except I can find no such setting. The only change I can make in the "Appearance" settings is choosing purple or blue…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Other
asked 2026-10-08T17:34:00.72+00:00
BP 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:42:15.3066667+00:00
EmilyS_726 30,535 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

How to disable microphone for chatgpt

How do I get my microphone to work for dictation ChatGPT?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Other
asked 2026-10-10T14:41:29.79+00:00
Sherry Vertil 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T04:42:10.9933333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How to setup my windows hello account ?

my windows hello account is not working suddenly, and my pin and fingerprints are not working even when i try to make new ones they refuse. please help me. i have windows 11

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T04:31:49.8733333+00:00
accepted 2026-10-11T04:39:37.32+00:00
1 answer

How can I use Copilot without having to get the app?

Hello, whenever I login to copilot I get redirected to the app-store and when I request the desktop version it shows me a QR code. I already cleared my browser cache, but it doesn’t help. Any ideas how to fix it?

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-09-27T16:55:46.1266667+00:00
That1PlaneGuy 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T04:38:24.8033333+00:00
Norah-L 11,530 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator