1,875,433 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

My Onedrive storage is full - I need to delete all synced data to free space

My Onedrive storage is full - I need to delete all synced data to free space

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T06:23:51.41+00:00
Lindokuhle Ngema 0 Reputation points
2 answers

My XBOX app gets stuck on Launching Xbox then crashes

My XBOX app gets stuck on Launching Xbox then crashes, i have restarted the PC over 20 times , i have uninstalled and reinstalled over 10 times, i have repaired, reset app and game services over 20 times, i ended up calling on Sunday and spent over 2…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-10-06T14:43:42.0033333+00:00
Healed Venom 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:22:46.3833333+00:00
Healed Venom 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Restoration of emails on Outlook.

I can't locate my emails that have disappeared from Outlook. I need to get them restored ASAP on my laptop.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T01:35:24.0166667+00:00
Karen Guile 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:47.1233333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

URGENT: Billing Dispute & Invoice Write-off Request – Compromised Tenant Tenant ID / Invoice Case 2610100040001652

Dear Microsoft Billing Support Team, I am writing to provide the exact, concrete details of the hacker's activity regarding the fraudulent ₹20 Lakh charges on my account. I am currently completely handicapped and locked out of my access. Because I cannot…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T05:33:05.4166667+00:00
Kiyan Y 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T06:21:39.3266667+00:00
Michelle Nguyen 2,025 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Outlook very very slow to sync on PC although very quick on my phone.

Previous questions (by others) asking basically the same thing have suggested adjustment that don't appear when following the instructions given.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T01:26:38.23+00:00
PJSmcfeet 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:28.9066667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

need a pin to log in cant reset

using your hello log in you keep asking for a pin i dont have one and i cant set one

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
asked 2026-10-10T00:26:46.1833333+00:00
Cindy Shay 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:15.3533333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

upgraded to windows 11 Pro but failing to activate due to account

I have a laptop that i use to run software related to my work (film lighting), I don't have a work email just a generic personal account so i can keep all the work-related software and workflow on one account/ laptop so when on location it can be handed…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-10-10T00:22:16.4066667+00:00
Rig Lx 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:00.1466667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Moving Outlook emails from old Win 10 desktop to new Win 11 desktop

How do I move my Outlook emails from an old windows 10 desktop to a new Windows 11 desktop. The Outlook I am attempting to move has a total of seven different email addresses. Some of them are Gmail. Some of them Microsoft accounts

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T00:17:03.3033333+00:00
KEVIN LESS 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:20:41.17+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Microsoft 365 Copilot: what is the saved-memory limit, and why does “Memory is full” appear?

Microsoft 365 Copilot returns “Memory is full” when saving a short test message, despite a relatively small visible saved-memory list. I want to keep my existing memories. What is the documented limit, how can I check actual usage, and can support verify…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-11T06:20:27.9066667+00:00
Marina Kulemzina 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Outlook is doing odd things

My email all of a sudden doesn't have my signature block links and if I have an attachment it makes me upload to the drive to view it. I need to view it from the email and it's not doing this anymore. Help please

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings
asked 2026-10-09T20:13:19.44+00:00
Susannah D'Arcy 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:20:26.66+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

The download for the last Windows Insider update never finishes to download. Why?

Since last night, I have tried to download the latest update for the Windows Insider Program. But it stops at 99%. Why does this keeps happening?

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T00:40:20.2766667+00:00
Johanna Garcia Fernandez 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:19:44.6133333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

i had another microsoft account stolen via malware

I had a Microsoft account stolen via a token stealer, I have tried the recovery form but it is slow and is unclear if I need to replay to the escalation emails or submit another form. however, I have proof that I own the account via Microsoft family…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T05:19:16.42+00:00
Drago DracoMan671 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T06:19:40.5333333+00:00
Kayece Jan Mae Amizola 16,770 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

RECALL Message function never works

Why is the Recall Message function not working, even though both the sender and recipient are using Microsoft Outlook? "Messages to recipients outside your organization or on-premises can't be recalled" Could you please explain why the recall…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-09T05:08:12.6733333+00:00
Jaise George (DHL AE) 20 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T06:19:29.4433333+00:00
Jaise George (DHL AE) 20 Reputation points
3 answers

crazy dark colors make things hard to read

New PC All in One computer running Windows 11...how do I return to normal colors rather than black edges and backgrounds for open windows?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
asked 2026-10-09T20:06:05.8966667+00:00
Jenn 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:19:24.7766667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

All Outlook email lost when pointed at a new email server

All Outlook email on my laptop was lost when I changed the mail server. The structure and content of the missing email is still on my iPhone. Is there any way to recover my laptop from my phone?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T18:30:44.1933333+00:00
Denise Clark 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T06:19:23.14+00:00
Ian-T 13,535 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

sleep mode stuck

Ever since I installed the latest version of Windows released on September 29th, my laptop has been malfunctioning during shutdown. It either restarts immediately instead of shutting down, or—even if the system appears to turn off—the fan keeps running,…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off
asked 2026-10-09T20:25:24.18+00:00
MUHAMMAD AHMED 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:19:13.05+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Internal camera not working

I am trying to figure out why my internal camera is not working. Here is the error message 0xA00F429F<WINDOWSHOWFAILEF>(0X80070491). thank you

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-09T21:01:27.2333333+00:00
becky shuttlesworth 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:18:57.77+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

can't transfer calls

my phone is connected but i can't transfer calls to my pc

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
asked 2026-10-09T21:05:06.8633333+00:00
melvin blocker 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:18:37.1333333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Windows 11 BSOD every few hours

I reinstalled my graphics drivers and wifi drivers from intel but it's still crashing with the same error code, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL there was a USB-A phone charger i plugged in before the crashes started but that was removed long before i…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-03T04:07:15.8966667+00:00
William Kendell 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:18:21.65+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

i have learned one course duration 3 days but i have completed all the module but i dont know what to do next

i have learned one course duration 3 days but i have completed all the module but i dont know what to do next

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T05:52:38.07+00:00
Rakshana Palanivel 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T06:17:48.6166667+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator