1,875,353 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

nie mogę grać w gry wielosobowe na minecraft

próbuje już od kilku dni naprawić ten problem nie jestem w żadnej rodzinie microsoft mam wszytko pozwolone i nadal nie działa zrobiłam wszystko co mogłam resetowałam komputer od instalowłam i instalowałam minecraft zmieniłam ustawienia i nadal nie…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-10T22:59:05.0766667+00:00
Emilia Małecka 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Account has been hacked and cant recover.

Ok this may get long, first I am using my moms account right now because I cannot access my account at the moment as it was hacked earlier today. I tried calling the phone support but the ai was not helpful and told me that because of the issue, I have…

Windows for home | Other | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-10T22:40:36.5766667+00:00
Lisa Gordon 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T22:58:11.83+00:00
Lisa Gordon 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Minecraft launcher for bedrock won't work

I can play Minecraft Java just fine, but when I try to play bedrock, it says "Error Code: GAME_MISSING" Ive tried doing the wsreset.exe thing but that didn't do anything. Ive also updated the Xbox app, so I don't know why it won't…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-08-30T21:00:44.0333333+00:00
Ethan Jensen 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:57:23.6466667+00:00
Ian-T 13,535 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Request for User Data Deletion & Confirmation

Unable to contact support due to not having active campaigns, therefore, this is the only way to have direct communication. As part of our vendor data governance process, we are requesting written confirmation that any user data, customer data,…

Bing | Other
Bing | Other

Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

1,561 questions
asked 2026-10-06T17:36:01.48+00:00
Nubia Blanco 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:55:53.8433333+00:00
Ian-T 13,535 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Copilot isn't available in your region.

My problem is that I have a Microsoft 365 Premium personal subscription (HK$1,580.00/year) in Hong Kong, and so far Copilot has worked well in Office apps on my MacBook. Yet, after I went to Shenzhen for a day and back to Hong Kong, I found that I could…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-09-20T00:29:43.0766667+00:00
Karen 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:54:10.7833333+00:00
Ian-T 13,535 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

i have issues with my computer windows updated

update windows on the laptop there is no updates on the window

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T22:45:13.6133333+00:00
abrehe yosief 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:45:28.3166667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Blocked off time on calendar isn't showing blocked in Bookings Staff Calendar

I blocked off a time on the staff members calendar that is connected to a bookings page. But when I go into Microsoft Bookings>Select Booking Page>Go to Staff Section>Select Staff Member>Go to Calendar and Availability tab, I don't see it…

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Calendar
asked 2026-03-27T18:06:41.6566667+00:00
Ben 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:40:58.59+00:00
Hendrik 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How do I get super admin access

I am the billing and admin person in my company. How can I get super admin access that controls everything about our account.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-09-17T14:42:25.44+00:00
Naveen Chawla 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:40:37.18+00:00
Alan McDermott 0 Reputation points
3 answers

How to sync several outlook colanders

I have several outlook accounts. I am using Microsoft bookings on one account that shows when I am available. I would like my calendars to sync so I don't get double books through the bookings app. How do I do that?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-01-15T14:30:28.43+00:00
Jacqueline Webber-Gant 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:37:39.1866667+00:00
Hendrik 0 Reputation points
0 answers

How to edit or create a new file on Microsoft 365 Basic

I have used Microsoft 365 Basic subscription for about 3 years. In the last 2 months I have been blocked from editing or creating new files in Excel or Word. I did recently upgrade to Google Chrome.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-10T22:36:11.8333333+00:00
Lee Vanspronsen 0 Reputation points
3 answers

HDMI port not working

My hdmi port will not connect to my monitor. The laptop has an HDMI port but when plugged in will not recognize any device or connect to the external device.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
asked 2026-10-02T12:34:12.42+00:00
Zachary Johnson 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:36:05.2866667+00:00
alex ortega 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I can't buy a game i refunded again

I purchased RESIDENT EVIL CODE: Veronica and I then refunded it. Now I want to buy the game again but xbox says that I own it and I can install the game. When I install the game I get an error message basically saying I dont own the game. I go to the…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-04-05T22:06:53.07+00:00
Partick Beaulieu 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:34:49.8366667+00:00
certi connor 0 Reputation points
2 answers

An App installed by someone phishing won't delete

I was almost scammed, I dialed number from a Google serarch, that indicated it was a live Microsoft person who than downloaded a software ScreenConnet. Once I realized I wasn't speaking with a Microsoft person I hung up. I can't get ScreenConnet to…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2025-09-03T19:58:11.55+00:00
RMM 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:34:30.6+00:00
Scott 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Screen constantly colour-adjusting

If anyone can give a clear answer as to how to get to this and fix it, that would be super helpful. Let me start off with a big disclaimer: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE AUTOMATIC BRIGHTNESS SETTING (not that I was able to find the setting). I've got…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
asked 2026-10-10T22:33:39.31+00:00
Kishore Sanjayan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:33:55.98+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

I just need a technical person to contact me by phone -- account issues

I just want to have a technical person contact me and finish fixing my account issues before we were disconected two days ago on a phone conversation .

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T22:47:26.3966667+00:00
compton lynch 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:24:42.5566667+00:00
Compton Lynch 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Error Code: 530032 Need advice

I am getting Error Code: 530032 I forced a global logout of my account and reset the password. But the problem persisted. I removed the password for the account made it a two-factor, but that did not help. My email provider (GoDaddy) was not able to…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-10T21:07:48.7133333+00:00
Jeffrey Wilk 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T22:24:20.9+00:00
Jack-Bu 6,955 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

HOW TO FIX TOUCHSCREEN ON LENOVO TAB. PLEASE IF U CAN HELP SOMETHING CALL ME LOL

Hello there my american friend got a little problm wity my laptot Lenovo yoga. my touch screen does not even response to my comand ,the display looks fine , i already tryed a lot of things from YT but nothing help. Please answer when u are free to try…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T22:22:28.77+00:00
Drazen Kurcina 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:22:46.2066667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Unable to add a payment method

I used to renew my subscription using a voucher/product key. I tried adding my credit card as a new payment method but kept getting an error message asking me to check my card details. I tried 3 different cards but still got the same issue. Any idea…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-10T08:30:14.64+00:00
Charmaine Chow 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T22:21:43.0466667+00:00
Charmaine Chow 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Can't get backlight to work on keyboard

I have an HP 255 G9 Notebook PC and everything I've seen says I should have a keyboard backlight, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it turned on. Can someone please help? I've tried the function keys with and without the Fn key pressed, and that…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
asked 2026-10-10T22:20:24.88+00:00
Susan Costakis 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:21:04.23+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Keyboard number keys and Esc key not working correctly

I'm having an issue with my keyboard on Windows. Whenever I press the number 1 key, it opens a Google Support page instead of typing 1. Also, whenever I press the Esc key, it types ` instead of working normally. My number keys aren't functioning…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
asked 2026-10-10T21:36:42.4+00:00
Caden Bush 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T22:20:16.3666667+00:00
Ferdinand Nanalig 33,410 Reputation points Independent Advisor