1,875,003 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Issue

Title: Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Description: The Copilot app is incorrectly HTML-encoding code and text input. Examples: Typed: 1 < 2 Received by Copilot as: 1 & lt; 2 Google Apps Script code is also being transformed: for (let i =…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-09T21:16:01.61+00:00
Brian Brown 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-09T21:24:12.1+00:00
Brian Brown 0 Reputation points
2 answers

TF400981: Failed to backup the Reporting Services encryption key.

TF400981: Failed to backup the Reporting Services encryption key. You can try using RSKEYMGMT command to backup the encryption key Completed Verify Backup Encryption Key Operation: Warning

SQL Server Reporting Services
SQL Server Reporting Services

A SQL Server technology that supports the creation, management, and delivery of both traditional, paper-oriented reports and interactive, web-based reports.

3,186 questions
asked 2022-10-17T11:07:33.09+00:00
Pratik Makwana 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-09T21:23:23.1166667+00:00
Chidi Onwuchekwa 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Locating the "billing" tab in my account

I have tried and tried to find the billing tab for my account and it's nowhere to be found. I've also tried getting someone on the phone but the automated system blocks me.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-09T20:09:34.8066667+00:00
Debra Secher 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-09T21:22:53.7233333+00:00
Debra Secher 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Minecraft Problem

One of my Microsoft accounts got deleted for some reason, I made a new one, but now my java Minecraft isn't working now, it won't let me play, and says I need to buy it, even though I already bought it on the Microsoft store, how do I fix this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-09T19:02:00.44+00:00
XxSP4CEYxX 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:22:38.86+00:00
Dio Xavier 297K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Why can I not open or create powerpoint or word documents

Any time I try to open a new powerpoint or a pre-existing powerpoint, it tells me "microsoft 365 basic does not include powerpoint on your desktop" and I don't understand how that's fair??? I got this laptop mainly so I could make powerpoint…

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T21:13:44.86+00:00
Cora Goffe 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:19:05.6533333+00:00
John Korchok 236.6K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

canceling subscription and stopping resource groups

after canceling a subscription what to do so that you don't get to charged for resource groups or services that you no longer use

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-09T21:18:36.37+00:00
Happiness Nhlonzi 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:18:50.5033333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Photos or Photos Legacy View Photos out of order

When viewing photos in Photos or Photos Legacy, it used to always view photos in the order in which they were in the folder. Recently, when I click to view a photo in the middle of the folder and then click the arrow for the next photo, it views the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-04T16:24:02.45+00:00
harttony 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-09T21:18:38.4066667+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

I can't activate Windows Server 2022 Standard

I activated the product key one time in the past a long time ago but only for OS testing purposes. Removed that OS a very long time ago because I was already using an earlier Windows Server 2016 OS. Now that Windows Server 2016 will soon be unsupported I…

Windows for business | Windows Server | Devices and deployment | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T21:17:51.89+00:00
Ed Hotin 1 Reputation point
0 answers

How to resolve email errors 550 5.1.351 and 550 5.7.1?

I moved my email form GoDaddy to my own license. My domain at GoDaddy that had Proofpoint now cannot send or receive emails with other accounts with proofpoint.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-09T21:15:39.1933333+00:00
Jeffrey Grant 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Window 11 will not start up.

This summer I got a new DELL Tower PC with Windows 11.. Initially performed satisfactorily, then started having trouble starting up Windows, requiring 3-4 attempts. Had several sessions on the phone with MSFT Techs. Each resulted in a temporary fix. …

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-09T19:28:46.8766667+00:00
Dr Clancey 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-09T21:15:21.29+00:00
Bulldog 4,785 Reputation points
0 answers

Microsoft for Startups verification link and Program Support are missing

I joined Microsoft for Startups after May 29, 2026 and received the initial $200 credit. Microsoft emailed me asking me to complete business verification, but my Preview dashboard only shows “Check verification status” and provides no form,…

Azure | Azure ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and Startups
asked 2026-10-09T21:14:40.65+00:00
Mahmoud Galal 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Xbox Gamepass Charged Without Subscription

I have had the Xbox gamepass in the past on my pc however I did not use it and cancelled my subscription multiple times. Despite cancelling the subscription and the app saying that it was cancelled the charge was still given and I am wondering if I can…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T20:47:32.7233333+00:00
Tato_miszcz 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:11:47+00:00
Dio Xavier 297K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

how do i log into my account when it says sign in blocked

my account <mod: PII removed> won’t let me in because it’s locked due to signing in too many times. please help me fix this.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T20:41:49.01+00:00
hay k 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:10:43.67+00:00
Bulldog 4,785 Reputation points
1 answer

Microsoft 365 Family: How is reducing 6 TB to 2 TB an improvement?

Microsoft is replacing six individual 1 TB OneDrive allowances with just 2 TB shared across all six users. That's a 66.7% reduction in total included storage, presented as greater flexibility for families. I've been paying for Microsoft 365 Family for…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-08T20:59:07.63+00:00
Ákos Hajdu 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-09T21:07:20.1966667+00:00
Ken Collins 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Widows "pause updates" is defaulting to one week pause every day. I can not stop the pause

I can not turn off the "pause updates" feature in Windows. It defaults to pausing 1 week every day.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-09T20:48:27.71+00:00
Tim Gleason 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:07:00.2833333+00:00
Dio Xavier 297K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

can't transfer calls

my phone is connected but i can't transfer calls to my pc

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
asked 2026-10-09T21:05:06.8633333+00:00
melvin blocker 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:06:19.42+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Windows 11 pro Activation

Hello, I am asking if it is ok/allowed by Microsoft to use windows without activation, as we clearly have this option. I know that the license term requires to purchase a product key and so on, and that the inactivated version has some limitations,…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-07T20:51:27.1+00:00
hajar kiwan 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-09T21:04:28.3766667+00:00
EmilyS726 271.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
4 answers

Screen turns off too quickly

I am having difficulty with power management on my laptop. The screen turns off too quickly. I'm using Windows 11. In the power mode setting, I have chosen "best performance" for both Plugged In and On Battery modes. In the Screen, Sleep,…

Windows for business | Windows 365 Enterprise
asked 2026-07-24T21:35:23.0466667+00:00
Reid-7439 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-09T21:03:05.9+00:00
Lisa Gay 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Internal camera not working

I am trying to figure out why my internal camera is not working. Here is the error message 0xA00F429F<WINDOWSHOWFAILEF>(0X80070491). thank you

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-09T21:01:27.2333333+00:00
becky shuttlesworth 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:01:41.66+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

I removed the delete check box from my MSN mail folder, wont it back.

I removed the delete check box from my MSN mail folder, wont it back.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings
asked 2026-10-09T20:18:11.9066667+00:00
PHILLIP HUBBARD 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-09T21:00:13.8433333+00:00
EmilyS726 271.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor