1,872,008 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

Trying to make a REST Call to get steps details - API Version not supported

Hello, I am trying to use Azure OpenAI from a Databricks notebook to generate PySpark code for a Bronze Loader Agent. i am getting azure open ai endpoint not supporting Bad Request Error API version not supported error message . for sample this is…

Azure Databricks
Azure Databricks

An Apache Spark-based analytics platform optimized for Azure.

3,029 questions
asked 2026-10-03T05:12:09.3566667+00:00
Sai Vamsi 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T16:36:55.5133333+00:00
Sai Vamsi 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how do i make my microsoft account a non personal account

my uncle gave me his pc 2 years ago but it logged out of his onedrive account so ive bought a microsoft subscription for 2 pounds and tried signing into my own one but its saying i cant because my microsoft account is a personal account

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T16:01:56.5933333+00:00
Oliver Simmonds 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:36:05.5433333+00:00
EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Blinking circle takes control of mouse

Blinking circle takes control of mouse and will click on anything that is where it is blinking. I try to use the mouse and it takes it back to the blinking circle. Toshiba laptop. Disabled touchscreen and using a keyboard instead of the laptop keyboard.…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-03T16:35:17.9566667+00:00
NP 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:35:32.36+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Azure CLI Access Error device unregistered

I can sign in successfully with my university account, but I cannot access Microsoft Azure CLI. After signing in, I get “You don't have access to this” with Error Code 530035. My device state shows as Unregistered. Please check my Azure permissions and…

Azure
Azure

A cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.

1,834 questions
asked 2026-10-03T16:35:22.9133333+00:00
Shamaim Bint E Asim 0 Reputation points
1 answer

mscomct2.ocx

I need the mscomct2.ocx for an application (not Microsoft) I have. How do I get it?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps
asked 2026-10-03T14:57:20.2733333+00:00
Biorn Veiro 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-03T16:33:47.01+00:00
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Credit Card info.

Cannot update my credit card info. Need a phone number to talk with a representative.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-03T15:06:39.2733333+00:00
Larry Daniel 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:32:57.47+00:00
paulr0511 48,885 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

using a shared account on different devices

is it possible to have a unique desktop for different devices on the same account?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Desktop
asked 2026-10-03T15:54:53.89+00:00
Greg and Joelle Rivara 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:32:40.7666667+00:00
EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

locked bios

i bought this off some guy on offer up, he did not tell me this bios was locked. im a dev and i cant even work on my because i cant open the master password. 100% im dumb yes i know that but yo can you please help me and no i have no proof that a…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-03T15:51:38.3833333+00:00
Joshua Lourito 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:30:15.2466667+00:00
EmilyS_726 30,260 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
3 answers

Can pre-generated MAI-Voice-2.1 (preview) audio be published as static files on a live website?

Hello, I would like to get a written answer on whether audio generated with MAI-Voice-2.1 while it is in public preview may be published on the site(language course in my case), and on one related question about content credentials. How we use Azure AI…

Azure Speech in Foundry Tools
asked 2026-10-03T04:42:06.8633333+00:00
Alexey Mayer 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-03T16:30:04.5133333+00:00
Alexey Mayer 0 Reputation points
0 answers

I cant log in to my authenticator account of my university

I cant log in it’s a big issue i cant do homework or easys nor assignments help me please

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in
asked 2026-10-03T16:26:12.4733333+00:00
HIND KHALID AYED. ALANAZI 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to Contact a Live Person at Microsoft

Contact a Live Person at Microsoft 888 394 2105.pdf

Microsoft Edge | Other | Android
asked 2026-10-03T16:25:44.3966667+00:00
Neela 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:26:03.6233333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

my windows 11 has a problem in loading camera how do i fix it i need it for my work

my windows 11 has a problem in loading camera how do i fix it i need it for my work

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-03T15:24:30.59+00:00
answered 2026-10-03T16:24:59.2466667+00:00
Dio Xavier 296.5K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Lost access to old company email – Need to transfer AZ-104 certificate

Hello, I previously passed the AZ-104 exam, but the certification is linked to my former employer's company email address (******@cognizant.com), which I can no longer access. I have a new personal Microsoft Learn profile and need an agent to help merge…

Azure | Azure Training
asked 2026-10-03T16:23:50.8133333+00:00
Girish Kumar 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:24:04.8733333+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

sound recording problem

I'm facing the microphone problem . not recording the sound

Microsoft Teams | Development
Microsoft Teams | Development

Building, integrating, or customizing apps and workflows within Microsoft Teams using developer tools and APIs

5,078 questions
asked 2026-10-03T16:22:43.95+00:00
ryan khan 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Voucher Issue - AI-200 Exam Reschedule Request (Expired Voucher Error)

Hello Microsoft Support Team, I need assistance with my AI-200 exam voucher. When trying to reschedule my appointment via Pearson VUE, I received an error stating that my voucher is expired. However, according to my voucher terms and conditions, the exam…

Azure AI Search
Azure AI Search

An Azure search service with built-in artificial intelligence capabilities that enrich information to help identify and explore relevant content at scale.

1,596 questions
asked 2026-10-03T16:22:16.4033333+00:00
1 answer

Why does Microsoft want me to activate my office programs 8-10 years later? this is crazy as they have been licensed and came with laptop

I have office 2016 on a computer that I had been purchased and used daily for the last 8 years... I am now being told I need to activate my account within 5 days or lose these programs / access. What gives? wanting $ when I have the same office programs…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-09-30T19:11:05.8066667+00:00
Zach H 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-03T16:21:45.14+00:00
Zach H 5 Reputation points
1 answer

Request for Refund of Duplicate Microsoft Subscriptions

Dear Microsoft Support,I recently discovered that I have been charged for standalone Excel and PowerPoint subscriptions while also maintaining an active Microsoft 365 Family subscription.Microsoft 365 Family already includes access to Excel and…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-03T15:40:24.7166667+00:00
richard birchenall 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:21:38.91+00:00
EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Cannot login to Azure Portal, there are no notifications in Authenticator mobile app

When trying to login to Azure Portal there are only 2 possibilities in web form, 6-chars code from Microsoft Authenticator or request confirmation via Microsoft Authenticator app. The problem is that Authenticator app shows only 8-digits code and in case…

Azure | Azure Training
asked 2026-10-03T15:10:52.9733333+00:00
Leszek Buczkowski 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:20:43.67+00:00
ROSS LARGE 0 Reputation points
1 answer

unable to process a payment?

I've tried two different payment types which have worked in the past and our current and not locked I have verified all my subscriptions are paid in full but I am still unable to process a payment

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-03T16:20:07.82+00:00
Jesse Shelby 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-03T16:20:18.21+00:00

AI answer

1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

I have issues with new outlook email

I have a new email address but the account is in the name of an automated email which I want removed. Since setting up the email account I have also had a security code for a different e mail address and a single use code I didn't ask for. I have 3 web…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-03T13:39:47.12+00:00
Janice Hillier 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-03T16:19:05.12+00:00
Janice Hillier 0 Reputation points