1,869,584 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

What support plan is required to submit a Zero Data Retention (ZDR) request for Azure OpenAI / Azure AI Foundry?

What is the minimum Azure support plan required to submit a ZDR support request? Is it possible to submit it under the Developer plan ($29/month), or is Standard ($100/month) required? We currently have a Basic support plan and an Enterprise Agreement…

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.

5,041 questions
asked 2026-09-22T11:42:16.71+00:00
commented 2026-09-28T22:06:22.0466667+00:00
Rodrigo Toledo 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Can't login

Unable to log into account ******@mindsilike.com Can you add both emails? ******@hotmail.com ******@mindsilike.com

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Sign in
asked 2026-09-28T21:45:59.4333333+00:00
Alethia Cadore 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T22:05:46.15+00:00
Aetherin 2,165 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

How can I preserve clickable links when saving a pizza box page as a PDF in Edge?

I regularly save webpages as PDFs for reference, and I’ve noticed that the resulting PDF does not always behave exactly like the original webpage. For example, I have a webpage about custom pizza boxes that contains product information, images, tables,…

Microsoft Edge | Microsoft Edge development
asked 2026-09-28T22:05:27.1066667+00:00
Sam Miller 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Product update #KB5002907, deleting my Microsoft Office Product Key

I purchase Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 & Product Key thru my Military/DOD Home Use Program during my service in the US Army & DOD. Now, my WORD, PP, and Excel do not open, I been told it's because of a product update KB5002907. When…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-28T14:43:16.3266667+00:00
Tony Torres 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T22:03:57.08+00:00
lmacri 2,505 Reputation points
1 answer

hotmail not receivinh messages after Microsort password reset

my hotmail account was hacked last week. I ran 'log off all devices' in MS account and reset MS password. But now my hotmail account is stuck on last Thursday and hotmai also doesn't work on my Android phone. Can you help. Microwsoft tech tried to fix…

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home
asked 2026-09-28T22:03:24.79+00:00
Lee Reaves 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T22:03:45.9833333+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Microsoft Defender for Cloud: Azure Resource Graph Not Returning VM Vulnerability Assessment Coverage

Problem description I am experiencing an issue where Azure Resource Graph is not returning the vulnerability coverage assessment for my virtual machines in Microsoft Defender for Cloud. Specifically, when querying for the assessment by its ID, no results…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Defender | Microsoft Defender for Cloud
asked 2026-09-25T20:56:23.74+00:00
Joshua Li 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-28T22:03:16.2866667+00:00
Joshua Li 0 Reputation points
2 answers

I purchased 365 from work to use on a personal company using our discount.

I purchased 365 from work to use on a personal company using our discount. I cannot find the product key. I need help installing Robin Lopez

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-28T21:25:43.14+00:00
Robin Lopez 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T22:02:34.8233333+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 88,610 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

invalid computer ID

I keep getting a notification that my computer ID is invalid and I don't know what to do. I still am able to use microsoft .com

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-09-28T22:02:06.8966667+00:00
MARGO MONROE 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Container Apps: Serverless GPU container startup failures

Problem description I am experiencing issues with Azure Container Apps that use serverless GPU resources. The container task gets submitted, but never pulls the container image. After 1 min KEDA retries, getting stuck in a loop. (ContainerAppReady ->…

Azure Container Apps
Azure Container Apps

An Azure service that provides a general-purpose, serverless container platform.

997 questions
asked 2026-09-28T21:49:22.91+00:00
Andrew Wood 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T22:02:03.5266667+00:00
Allan Solomon Mejia 9,825 Reputation points
2 answers

How do I set up my printer to also scan?

Have a connected HP Laser Jet 1536 dnf MFP that is my printer, I have used it as a scanner on an older computer, how do I connect the scanner to my new computer?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-09-28T21:18:38.9366667+00:00
Marjorie Amberson 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-09-28T22:00:57.47+00:00
Ivan B 124.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Order for OS upgrade and SQL Server upgrade

Hi Team, Could you please let me know the correct or recommended order for upgrading Windows Server 2016 (to 2022) and SQL Server 2016 (to 2022), along with the risks (if any). Thank you!

Windows for business | Windows Server | Devices and deployment | Set up, install, or upgrade
asked 2026-09-28T01:13:29.5866667+00:00
Sameer Chhetri 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-28T22:00:22.08+00:00
Sameer Chhetri 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Question about my account

can't change region to Vietnam, can't add a phone number, can't redeem points, please explain

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,420 questions
asked 2026-09-28T18:15:54.47+00:00
Thanh Nhien 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-28T21:59:44.8733333+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 88,610 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Cancel Microsoft 365 business

The 365 was used by me, used as a teacher, but I just retired. I no longer need the site and want a refund of the $105.99 you charged my account. Please help me with this, as I can't seem to get the account cancelled. It has not registered the payment…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Windows
asked 2026-09-28T21:42:11.2+00:00
Sondra Richmond 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T21:59:19.8466667+00:00
Ralph Boccalini 35 Reputation points
0 answers

Outlook calendar meeting invitations

When sending out meeting invitations through the Outlook calendar, they are not being received by recipients, and I cannot figure out why?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar
asked 2026-09-28T21:58:02.78+00:00
Vanessa Lindbeck 0 Reputation points
0 answers

HP printer won't print from my PC

I have a brand-new HP 6152 Envy printer that I've set up numerous times now. I can print from my iPhone and iPad, but it won't print from my HP PC. It did at one time, but just stopped. I've uninstalled and reinstalled printer several times to no avail.…

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-28T21:56:24.6933333+00:00
Tracewok 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how to fix action require we detected a one time purchase license

I installed 2 copies of 365 in 2 computers original computer is the one I'm sending this message, an iMac with IOS13. the other one in a windows Lenovo laptop after getting this message I deleter 365 on both computers. but now I can't download it on my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | iOS
asked 2026-09-28T21:20:41.17+00:00
guilermo villoria 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T21:56:07.81+00:00
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Office product key

How do I retrieve the product key for my preinstalled Office products

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-09-28T21:55:00.16+00:00
Ahmad Faghih 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T21:55:13.38+00:00

AI answer

3 answers

Microsoft Office 2016 license issue

How do I fix a Microsoft 2016 license issue? It was working correctly a few days ago but starting today there is a license issue.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-24T23:53:07.4033333+00:00
Donna Maddi 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-28T21:54:59.7566667+00:00
Donna Maddi 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How to make my HP 9010 scan documents?

I cannot scan documents on my HP 9010. I have a new laptop and I downloaded the printer app.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-28T21:19:27.72+00:00
Robert Owen 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T21:52:58.6333333+00:00
EmilyS726 269K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Tricked into Upgrading MS Office

I have MS Office 2016. Last week, the app told me I had to upgrade within 5 days or functionality would be restricted. I ChatGPTed it, and learned that this was a deceptive forced upgrade and merely trickery. ChatGPT said my license was a lifetime…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-28T12:58:49.79+00:00
James White 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-28T21:52:54.2633333+00:00
James White 0 Reputation points