1,875,588 questions

Sort by: Updated
5 answers

Webbrowser not shown in Toolbox

I have activated the Webbrowser in Extras/Toolboxelements but its not shown in the Toolboxlist. What do i wrong?

Developer technologies | Visual Studio | Testing
asked 2020-12-07T09:00:51.273+00:00
Roland Löffler 21 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:58:16.3566667+00:00
Kadirhan Yalaman 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Increase scale out limits for an event hub triggered azure function ?

I am using an Azure Function that is triggered by Event Hub messages, but during periods of heavy traffic the function does not appear to scale out enough worker instances to keep up with the incoming events. As a result, the Event Hub backlog continues…

Windows for business | Windows 365 Business
asked 2026-10-07T08:01:21.9766667+00:00
Hafiz Omar 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:56:17.4266667+00:00
HLBui 13,420 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Outlook Setup Problem

How do I clear a persistent error message when trying to set up Outlook app on a new laptop? Error message: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.ADDriverStoreAccessNonLocalException Problem arose after trying to add an iCloud e-mail account with an app…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T16:55:32.83+00:00
Gay Adam 0 Reputation points
1 answer

redeem family 365 key fails at step 4

Step 4 , recurring billing , of redemption of Family 365 key fails

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-11T15:51:06.76+00:00
clive stephens 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:54:27.65+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Computer crashing while gaming need help please

Hi my computer keeps crashing attached is my computers reliability reports if someone could help me fix this i would really appreciate it. Reliability reports.XML

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-11T16:36:33.28+00:00
Jeffery Paulson 1 Reputation point
edited the question 2026-10-11T16:54:17.1666667+00:00
Jeffery Paulson 1 Reputation point
0 answers

Azure PostgreSQL Flexible Server stuck with SeverBusyWithOtherOperation – Unable to Stop/Restart for 4 Days

Hi, We have an Azure Database for PostgreSQL Flexible Server that has been unable to complete management operations since 8 October 2026. The database itself is fully operational and accepting connections, but Azure refuses to stop or restart it,…

Azure Database for PostgreSQL
asked 2026-10-11T16:53:15.4033333+00:00
Joshua Wood 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Unable to view my O365 subscription

I have a subscription for O365 that renewed in Jul 26 and payment was taken. I don't have access to any O365 products and neither of my e-mail accounts reflect the subscription. What do I do?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T16:16:52.45+00:00
Lisa 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:52:16.9533333+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Synching my Phone with Windows 11

How can I simply and safely synch my android phone and windws 11 laptop

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Android
asked 2026-10-11T08:52:29.6766667+00:00
Stephen Moore 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:51:43.2566667+00:00
Rodrigo Queiroz 78,725 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

How to add already installed apps on to your desktop on a Windows 10 (or 11)

I am trying to add the Photos app onto my desktop on my Windows 10 (or 11 I am not sure which one mine is) but it is not working.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Desktop
asked 2026-10-11T16:50:47.6633333+00:00
Person 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:51:02.2266667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Minecraft Code redemption error

Hello, I redeemed a code for the minecraft aurora cape 4 days ago and it has yet to appear in my account. I have since gotten another code and tried to redeem it but was told my account already owns this item. How can I make it appear in my account? I…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-11T15:45:14.3066667+00:00
Ryan Palmer 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:49:21.84+00:00
Alexandr S 106.8K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Sole Global Admin locked out by MFA – need Data Protection escalation

I am the only Global Administrator of our Microsoft 365 Business tenant. I changed phones and lost access to Microsoft Authenticator, my only MFA method. I could not sign in to my Microsoft 365 Business admin account to write this question, because every…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-11T16:48:25.6466667+00:00
Aykut Yesil 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how to include my mic and voice input into all writing apps

I'm not able the compose text in any type of writing app (such as Notes) because the mic icon is not shown

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
asked 2026-10-11T16:45:04.6+00:00
John Hardie 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:45:33.83+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Locked out of Microsoft Account - Lost Password and Deleted Authenticator App

ello Microsoft Support, I am writing to request assistance with recovering my Microsoft account. I have forgotten my password and, unfortunately, I accidentally deleted my account from the Microsoft Authenticator app. Because of this, I am completely…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T16:09:18.86+00:00
Irakli Giorgobiani 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:45:06.63+00:00
Julie Huynh 3,855 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

unable to sign into account online no pin

i guys got a bit of a query from an old friend, shes trying to sign into her microsoft account on-line, but its asking for a pin. she says she hasn't set one up. She signs into windows with a password. She can get her emails on outlook and she's updated…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T16:42:31.57+00:00
shawie 1 Reputation point
0 answers

HOW DO I REMOVE THESE PINK BORDERS THEY JUST APPEARED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION

HOW DO I REMOVE THESE PINK BORDERS THEY JUST APPEARED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
asked 2026-10-11T16:39:25.3366667+00:00
Anthony Moran 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Sole Global Admin locked out of Microsoft 365 – MFA error AADSTS500121 – How to contact Data Protection Team?

Hello, I urgently need help recovering access to my Microsoft 365 Business Standard tenant. I purchased and configured the subscription directly through Microsoft and, to the best of my knowledge, I am the only Global Administrator. The problem: I…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T14:46:08.8066667+00:00
Flavia Natalie 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T16:37:12.1533333+00:00
Julie Huynh 3,855 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Authenticator does not give code

When trying to connect to Microsoft team I give my e mail then I am asked to enter the code from the Authenticator. But I have nothing on it except a password which is too long. And I am blocked ! Thank you

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T16:33:03.5133333+00:00
jp collette 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:33:45.4566667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Something is stopping me get into safemode and use sfc scannow

Hi, This started with the system crashing - probably because the graphics card drivers were wrong. I was planning to use DDU to sort that but could not get into safe mode and I guess turning the machine off repeatedly introduced errors. but I used DISM…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-10T19:21:17.35+00:00
Pete Newton 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T16:33:31.1166667+00:00
Pete Newton 0 Reputation points
3 answers

how to remove shared status to an Excel document

How can I make my Excel list "un-shared" so I can edit my list. When I click on the share button I get a dialog box saying "Unable to share right now, the system cannot find the file specified".

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T17:24:57.43+00:00
Steve Bark 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:33:04.1333333+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,550 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Why won’t you let me delete my compromised account?

I have an outlook account (this one) that I need deleted ASAP. Someone was impersonating me and thankfully I caught it. . Only problem is you won’t let me delete this because my backup email was also compromised and was deleted purposely earlier in the…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T16:22:43.2233333+00:00
RJ H 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:32:54.0933333+00:00
Tim Benedict 0 Reputation points