Learn about different compliance capabilities for Microsoft Teams, including sensitivity labels, retention policies, DLP policies, communication compliance, and information barrier policy.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Describe how sensitivity labels work and how to configure them.
- Describe how to create retention policies.
- Generate Data Loss Prevention policies to protect against data leakage.
- Deploy communication compliance for reviewing communication.
- Activate the scoped directory search in Teams.
- Describe how information barrier policies work and how to create them.
- Configure alert policies for events in Microsoft Teams.