CycleCloud version 8.4.0
- Slurm 3.0 is now supported
- Support for dynamic nodes, and dynamic partitions via dynamic nodearrays, supporting both single and multiple VM sizes
- New Slurm versions 23.02.0 and 22.05.8
- Cost reporting via
azslurmcli based autoscaler
- Ubuntu 20 support
- Removed need for topology plugin, and therefore also any submit plugin
- Encryption-At-Host is now supported
- Added Event Log for auditing storage credentials.
- Cluster usage schema now includes VM size details.
- New regions supported for pricing, including Poland, Sweden, and Jio India
- VMSS which were removed outside of CycleCloud could trigger a null-pointer exception.
- Users were not able to interact with checkboxes in forms
- node.json was not parsed using utf-8 encoding on Windows
- Pricing for Ultra disks was not collected correctly
- VMs using Ultra disks failed to be created if there was no price information
- Restoring from backup sometimes picked an older version to restore from
- Restoring from backup did not work if port 80/443 were in use
- LSF example template was broken
- In certain cases, nodes could be added to the cluster but not counted against the limits
- Users were not able to change their password
- CVE-2021-43980 is mitigated