Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps webinars
View this six-part webinar series to learn more about Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps key use cases and deployment best practices to help you better secure your cloud environments.
To hear about our future webinars and other developments, join the Defender for Cloud Apps community.
You can watch recorded sessions at any time.
Where available, you can turn on captions by clicking Closed captions and selecting the desired language.
|- Protecting your cloud data
- Real-time monitoring and control
- Best practices for connecting your apps, identify data types, auditing your environment, and remediating with governance actions
|- Protecting against cloud threats
- Detecting threats across cloud apps
- Detecting malware
- OAuth app permissions
- Configuring alerts in policies
|Conditional Access App Control
|- Conditional Access App Control
- Microsoft Entra Conditional Access integration
- Protecting your environment
|Extending real-time monitoring & controls
|- Session control & reverse proxy infrastructure
- Featured apps and out-of-the-box controls
- Onboarding any apps (new, custom, and on-premises apps)
- Extending controls for any app
|App discovery and log collector configuration
|- How discovery works
- The Shadow IT discovery lifecycle
- Extending integration with secure web gateways
- Discovery using log collectors
|Connecting third-party apps
|Connecting third-party apps using:
- Conditional Access App Control
- Microsoft Entra application proxy
|Automation and integration with Microsoft Power Automate
|Extending Defender for Cloud Apps with Microsoft Flow to automate advanced remediation scenarios