Volume Licensing Service Center
The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) is where organizations manage licenses purchased via the following volume licensing programs: Microsoft Enterprise, Enterprise Subscription, Select Plus, Select, Academic – Education Enrolment or School Enrolment, Open Value, Open Value Subscription and Open Licenses programs.
Licenses purchased via the Microsoft Product Services Agreement (MPSA) are managed in a separate site - the Microsoft Business Center.
Overview of VLSC functions
Volume Licensing Service Center functionality is trasnitioning to the Microsoft 365 admin center. Users accessing functionality in VLSC will have permissions to see and manage that same functionality in a new volume licensing blade in Microsoft 365 admin center. See the Overview page for more information.
The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) gives you easy access to:
- Download products and volume licensing keys
- Access all of your volume licensing information
- View your license relationship summary and license summary details
- Manage user permissions to volume licensing agreements
- Activate and consume Software Assurance Benefits
- Activate licensed online services, including - for Enterprise Agreement customer - manage online service reservations.
Register, Assign Permissions or Access Your Licenses
When registering your volume license, provide the same business email address, or organization e-mail address, that was referenced in the access notification e-mail you received.