Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Q&A, from above description, I could conclude that you have Transparent data encryption on SQL server and want to :
- Use existing private endpoint enabled AKV key in SQL server as TDE key.
- Is there any way we can reference these AKV secrets in Devops library as secrets with service connection configuration ?
Please do correct me if this is not the case by responding in the comments section:
Use existing private endpoint enabled AKV key in SQL server as TDE key?
- Azure DB is one of the Trusted services by AKV. When using a firewall with AKV, you must enable the option Allow trusted Microsoft services to bypass the firewall. For more information, see Configure Azure Key Vault firewalls and virtual networks.
- If you still get a network connectivity issue then you need to follow: Blocked connectivity between SQL Managed Instance and Key Vault
Is there any way we can reference these AKV secrets in Devops library as secrets with service connection configuration ?
- Set up Azure Key Vault access policies: In order to access our Azure Key Vault, we must first set up a service principal to give access to Azure Pipelines. Follow this guide to create your service principal and then proceed with the next steps in this section Set up Azure Key Vault access policies.
- Once done then you need to create a service connection for Azure Pipelines.
Please "Accept the answer" (Yes), and share your feedback if the suggestion answers you’re your query. This will help us and others in the community as well.