Explore how educators may use block-based coding in Minecraft: Education Edition to introduce programming to their learners.
In this module, you will:
- "Explain how to use Minecraft: Education Edition to teach computer science."
- Describe the goals and progression of the curriculum and identify access
points for learners at any grade band.
- Explain how to use block-based programming to introduce young learners to
- Identify the benefits of using block-based programming to introduce young
learners to programming concepts.
- Describe the organization of teaching materials to enhance learning.
- Identify the resources and assessments available to enhance learner knowledge.