Explore how educators may use block-based coding in Minecraft Education to introduce programming to their learners.
In this module, you will:
- Explain how to use Minecraft Education to teach computer science.
- Describe the goals and progression of the curriculum and identify access points for learners at any grade band.
- Explain how to use block-based programming to introduce young learners to programming concepts.
- Identify the benefits of using block-based programming to introduce young learners to programming concepts.
- Describe the organization of teaching materials to enhance learning.
- Identify the resources and assessments available to enhance learner knowledge.