Q# API reference
This API reference includes the Q# standard library and other supporting libraries for developing quantum programs with Azure Quantum and configuring the Azure Quantum service.
- Q# libraries: Includes the standard Q# library along with the chemistry, numerics, and machine learning libraries.
- .NET libraries: Includes the .NET libraries for the trace simulator namespace and the quantum chemistry namespace.
- Python libraries: Includes the qsharp and qsharp-chemistry Python packages. \
- IQ# magic commands: Includes the Jupyter Notebook magic commands for use with the IQ# kernel.
- REST APIs: The Azure Quantum REST APIs which allow you to develop clients that use REST calls to work with the service.
- ARM templates: Deploy an Azure Quantum workspace using ARM, Bicep, or Terraform in your template.
For more information about the Q# libraries, see Quantum Development Kit Libraries.